because since i'm cutting down on sugar - i'm no longer able to think of things on my own...and i expect the others to follow - and the others know who they are....
More about me, that is right, I have nothing to do
1. Spell your first name backwards
: N O S I L L A
2. Story behind your name
: Not so much to tell - i go by my middle name, my first name is a family one - i was named after my maternal grandmothe ( and there's a story there ). I used to hate that name, now i love it.
3. How old are you
: 35 motherfuckers ... choke on it.
4. Where do you live
: Suburb of Atlanta...(on the good side)
- at the moment a black and pink Issac Mizrahi number - i'd like to say it's his "upscale" line - but it's the target one - it DOES not have one credit card in it - and at the moment it does have cash ... and an UTLA card, as well as a Sally's card though.
- Sonicare. I heart my Sonicare.
8. Jewelry worn daily
- 3 stud earrings in the right ear, 2 in the left - plus whatever "main" earrings for the day ....no longer that fuckin cartilidge pierce...silver thumb ring, and usually some piece of moonstone somewhere....
10. Pillow cover right now
- 3 betty boop, 2 purple, 2 green - yes a total of 7 shut up
- big Nicole Richie like ones with rhinestones...or just plain black ones
14. Favorite shirt
- Peanut's Superman shirt - or my old ragged out sweatshirt of comfort and joy
- depend on my mood, pleasures, lauren, happy for me - anything that costs more than 13.95 a bottle for men...SIDEBAR
- men, don't wear the "Axe" shit - it smells like old man ass and cabbage.
16. CD in stereo right now
- Mix the Texan made for me
18. What you are wearing now
- Purple Sweater, Black dress pants with the floopy leg, and black suede pumps
- not that i knew all the answers, but that i new what questions to ask
- not even sure
21. After this
- seeing if stacey can get me off ..teehee
22. If you could get away with it and murder anyone who would it be?
- Murder? no one. Mystery Illness....the list is fuckin long!
23. Person you wish you could see right now
: The numbers (duh) Mark Ruffalo, Ed McMahn (sic) with a huge ass check for MEEEEEEEEEE
24. Favorite movie
- too many to list
25. Something you're looking forward to in the coming week
: One week closer to seeing Christel.
26. The last thing you ate
- Carrot souffle (YUM)
27. Something you are deathly afraid of
- Clowns, dying in a fire, the loss of a friend
33. Do you believe in love at first sight ?
no, i do believe in sex on a first date though....that's gotta count for something.
38. What is the longest you've ever stayed up
? 4 days
39. Can you eat with chopsticks?
yes ,and when my hair is long - i can use then to put my hair up too.
42. What's something that you wish people would understand better
43. What's something you wish you could understand better?
serious moment - why people fight in the name of God - i mean really - would that make God happy? can God BE happy - or is that just a human emotion ... so so much to think on
44. What is something that you wish was still around
? Extended family - closeby that is
46. How many people have you kissed?
I have no idea - lots (and see below - i'm REAL good at it)- and all the numbers.
47 Would you sacrifice your favorite possession for your best friend
- if they're my best friend I'd sacrifice anything, no questions asked, nothing expected in return. ( that's the same answer the woman who i stole this from had and it's dead on - one day christel was lonely - and i offered to send mike to her - THAT is love
51. Where is your favorite place to shop
? Dunno - anywhere they sell lipgloss.
52. Have any tattoos
- yup - one 9sided star and hoping to get another one over christmas
53. What is your favorite thing to wear
55. How much is the most you've ever spent on a single item of clothing
- too much.
56.. Who is the least fashionable person you know?
an unmention-albe coworker
60. What is the worst trend you see today- ugly trends
. 12 year olds dressing like hookers
61. Do you do drugs
- do - no. did? no
68. What would you change about yourself
- I wish I had more focus, ambition and determination. Pretty much I wish I wasn't lazy. ( i'ma keep that answer too)
69. What are essentials in your life
? My friends, my family, dog, laughter, God, and last but NOT least - LIPGLOSS. .... oh and booze.yes i see that there was a jump from question 61 to 68 ... and prolly other number errors in there too - but really, who cares?