Monday, October 09, 2006
No Stopping Us (ME!!)

I'm telling you now, things are good.

yes, i have a "friend" or two that are working my nerves, but really, now that i think about it, it's not really their fault, it's mine....so guess what. POOF, be gone.

crisis solved.

I was driving to school today and had that moment where i realized how happy i am. the weather was perfect, the radio gods were smiling upon me and playing exactly what i wanted to hear, and i wasn't going to a job i HATE i was going to school, which i LOVE! it's just goodness.

i'm making so many changes in my life now, vocation, spiritually, physically, emotionally. it's goodness. ( of course there are still things 'missing' in my life right now, like that MAN who can go ahead and show up any day now ) but know what, even without him, things are good.

i'm amazed at the amount of time i spent at a job that wasn't for me. i'm still trying to wrap my brain around why i was such a pussy for so long and didn't follow my heart... cause seriously, this is FUN. not work, FUN. ( here's where i preach again, if you wanna do something {or hell, someone} do it...i feel 20 pounds lighter,10 years younger, and happy with zero medication. )

......

and now for something completly different.

I'm currently financing my dentist's new a. villa, b. boat, c. european vacation .... and here's a little tidbit into allie land - i FOOKIN hate the dentist. i have the same level of fear of the dentist that i have for clowns. I have managed to make a fool of myself and cry at the first 2 appointments ( in a series of 7 might i add ). i go in on wednesday for something non painful ( hopefully ) and then thursday, i get to go back to have it checked.

so i'm predicting that by thursday night i'ma need: beer, drugs, the illicit lovin' of a big man.

or all 3. all three would work.

posted by Allie @ 10/09/2006 06:43:00 PM
|

5 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Miss Pickle said...

I *love* beer/drugs/illicit lovin'!! ;O)

( I hope the dentist goes well...I hate it, too!)

 
At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sweetness.... Tomorrow snow is in our forecast. No lie. It's getting bitterly cold too. When will I get thee purple scarf? Thinking of you :) Amy/inky

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger christelpistol said...

can i watch you and the illicit lovin? perhaps a John Goodman type?






yes, i DID just play the JG card.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

Missing you, face. And SO HAPPY you're HAPPY!

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Girl. We already had our first snow fall... and I had no purple scarf to warm me. Had to run over to Walgreen's to pick up one. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com