Monday, August 28, 2006
stuff

Did i mention that i love stuff. here's somma what i'm lovin' lately.

1. Sitemeter
2. Hair School
3. My ipod
4. Burgers and Shiners at the Vortex
5. Getting Pictures of Lola's dogs in my email
6. Giggling
7. Phone conversations that start with "WHO DIS"?
8. Driving too fast with the radio too loud
9. Gigantic mugs of coffee
10. Getting new music
11. Old Hitchcock movies ( as opposed to the new ones ... that's a joke )
12. Going on walks with my pupper
13. The ugly yet uber comfy 'crocks'
14. When friends who I have leaned on, lean on me.
15. Big Silver hoop earrings
16. The smell of fresh clean laundry
17. Knitting, ( well, i'll like it more when it's cools off - cause DAMN it's hot now)
18. Spending sundays in my pj's
19. Lamps with feathers as fringe
20. Tivo
21. A giant stack of books from the public library
22. That the 'ber months are right around the corner
23. The way the little ones reach up to grab my hand to walk with me
24. Ditto for the "i get to sit next to allie" conversations
25. The smell of fresh cut grass

posted by Allie @ 8/28/2006 12:17:00 AM
|

6 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

you and i TOTALLY share the love for the 'ber months!



come here now so i can do a third of that list with you.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

WHO DIS? Miss you.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

what in god's name do you like about high school?

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Allie said...

HAIR school

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

OH! Well your print is so damn small it looked like HIGHSCHOOL.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

I thought of you today. Sat in the chair for nearly 4-1/2 hours getting my locks spiral permed.... at the end as a free gift she gave me two ginormous bottles of shampoo and rinse for it taking so damn long. Good grief. Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com