Monday, August 21, 2006
ssh, time for nigh nigh

i've got lots of things to blog about, i just need to settle down and blog it. BUT since i'm both a. tired and 3. not bloody likely to do it tonight ... here's a little nugget ....i finally joined the world of the ipod not that long ago. and i'm queen of the playlist, this is my current ( and always growing, and open to suggestions ) playlist for nigh nigh.

and of course not in order, momma likie the shuffle.


After An Afternoon, Jason Mraz
All At Sea, Jamie Cullum
Angel From Montgomery, Bonnie Raitt
Bewitched , Frank Sinatra
Blackbird, The Beatles
Breaking Us In Two ,Joe Jackson
Colors, amos lee (feat. Norah Jones)
Digame, Ana Nylick
Distant Sun , Crowded House
Don't Dream It's Over , Crowded House
Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight, James Taylor
Easy, Lionel Richie
Emotion, Bee Gee's
Fall At Your Feet ,Crowded House
Father And Son , Cat Stevens
Fingers Of Love, Crowded House
For The Good Times, al green
Four Seasons In One Day , Crowded House
Ghost, Indigo Girls
Good Life , Frances Dunnery
Handy Man, James Taylor
How Deep Is Your Love, Bee Gee's
How Can You Mend A Broken Heart, al green
Humble Me, Norah Jones
I Believe In Love, Dixie Chicks
I Could Write a Book, Frank Sinatra
I Will, alison krauss
I Will, The Beatles
If I Were Your Woman, Gladys Knight and the Pips
If You're Not The One ,Daniel Beddingfield
Into The Mystic , Van Morrison
La Belle Dame Sans Regrets, Sting
Leaving, Indigo Girls
Lonely Night in Georgia, Marc Broussard
Love TKO ,Teddy Pendergrass
My Love, Paul McCartney
No More I Love You's, Annie Lennox
No Woman No Cry , Bob Marley & The Wailers
Nobody's Girl, Bonnie Raitt
Only Lonely , Hootie & The Blowfish
Sleeping To Dream , Jason Mraz
Sweet Baby James , James Taylor
The Nearness Of You, Norah Jones
This Woman's Worth, alicia keys
Tupelo Honey , Van Morrison
Turn Me On , Norah Jones
Walk On The Ocean, Toad The Wet Sprocket
Why?, Annie Lennox
Wild World , Cat Stevens
You Can Sleep While I Drive,Melissa Etheridge
You Don't Know Me, Elvis Presley
You Don't Know Me, Ray Charles
You Don't Know Me, Van Morrison

posted by Allie @ 8/21/2006 07:39:00 PM
|

4 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger Beth said...

I was going to recommed any and all songs by Missy Higgins and "Reason Why" by Rachel Yamagata, but in light of your previous post, I should warn you, these are extremely sappy (but oh so beautiful).

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Allie said...

beth, the more you know me ....you'll learn that i live for the sap, and about the recent post - lola took me too the woodshed this weekend, and she said things i needed to hear...i'm WAY feeling better and less pitiful now!

yay me.

p.s. - MAN, you're up early.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

I'm back in the 80's still. I was just thinking about going to get a small boom box.

Hey how is my scarf? Cooler temps are circling the prairie.....

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Miss Pickle said...

Two CD recommendations...both are soundtracks, but I CANNOT get enough of them lately. Garden State & The Last Kiss. Both soundtracks were handpicked by Zach Braff and they are just awesome! Lots of mellow, lots of sap, and a few upbeat tunes as well.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll e-mail you the track listings. :O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com