Saturday, July 08, 2006
Hi. My name is Allie!

and i'm a craigslist addict.

have you been to this freakfest?

i'm sure there are some real job leads on here, and maybe some free/low cost furniture, books, or even music is available.

but me?

i come here to read the 'personals'....especially the "casual encounters"

as truvy said in "steel magnolias" - there are some pretty sick tickets in this town.

i love how people will post their wants, then the city they live in, and their FACE!! now, while marietta is not in most ways a "mayberry" ... it's still not a big town, and there's a good chance that you will see someone you know on there. THAT is the fun part!

another part that i love is trying to figure out what the abbreviations mean.... i had to call someone to find out what 420 means ( yeah, i don't do the illegal drugs - legal ones....i'm all about though), but when it's something like cd/t sub bottom seeking nsa or ltr dom top .... that takes a moment for a girl to figure out.

and evidently there are a few swingers clubs in atlanta - i have no desire to participate - but i'd LOVE to see what goes on in there ( i think) is that wrong?

posted by Allie @ 7/08/2006 10:44:00 PM
|

10 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Blogger Madley said...

Heya Missy, I didn't realize people were into CRAIGSLIST for personals... so of course I went straight to the L.A. ones -- and posted an ad!

LOL!! Not really... some of it is just a bit too... well, been there ;) Although I will admit I met my f.ck buddy eight years ago through IM... good too know I've grown up just a little...

Very funny about Craigslist though... I found a good mover and a few good pieces of furniture... how's about you?

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

I do love the Craigslist. On the other hand, I've never been to the personals section! Yet! I love some good entertainment. I'm looking for rental property on there now... let you know how it goes.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

maybe THAT's where i should post my " looking to shack up and make babies" ad?

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

(Now Playing: Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder>

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Sick tickets, indeed!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

tex, i'm playing the same thing. copycat.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

how's my purple scarf coming along? winter is fast approaching. today was 101 degrees.

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

I was first. Cope.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Allie said...

you'll get the scarf before the prarie freezed over...promise!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

i love missed connections.

my soulmate is going to contact me on there. i just know it.

then again, it will probably be some weird guy who saw me at a gas station and wants to put me in a diaper.

just my luck.

stupid craigslist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com