Thursday, June 29, 2006
stolded it from mary, #4 west by god.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

Name:
Allie!

Birthday:
June 2

Birthplace:
San Antonio, Texas

Current Location:
Marietta, Georgia

Eye Color:
Blue-ish/Green-ish

Hair Color:
Ferria, Espresso ( but that should change, maybe even tonight)

Height:
5'4"

Right Handed or Left Handed:
Right

Your Heritage:
Irish/Scottish

The Shoes You Wore Today:
Flip Flops

Your Weakness:
boys...and ice cream

Your Fears:
clown, death by fire...actually really bad fire and not dying

Your Perfect Pizza:
Spinach and Feta

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:
go on vacation ( ditto mary )

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:
a/s/l

Thoughts First Waking Up:
COFFEE NOW!!!!

Your Best Physical Feature:
great eyes, rack isn't so shabby

Your Bedtime:
I don't sleep

Your Most Missed Memory:
don't know

Pepsi or Coke:
Diet Coke with Lime

MacDonalds or Burger King:
um, neither

Single or Group Dates:
single

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
I don't drink fake tea!!

Chocolate or Vanilla:
Both, please

Cappuccino or Coffee:
either as long as it's not fake

Do you Smoke:
no

Do you Swear:
fuck yeah

Do you Sing:
yes

Do you Shower Daily:
yes

Have you Been in Love:
I don't know

Do you want to go to College:
been there, done that

Do you want to get Married:
I don't know that I believe in Marriage, so i dunno. but i do want to be in a long term romantic relationship.

Do you belive in yourself:
tryin real real hard to

Do you get Motion Sickness:
yes

Do you think you are Attractive:
I do

Are you a Health Freak:
HA!!

Do you get along with your Parents:
most of the time. but sometimes - SWEET jesus

Do you like Thunderstorms:
yes

Do you play an Instrument:
no, sadly

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:
yes


In the past month have you Smoked:
nope

In the past month have you been on Drugs:
nope

In the past month have you gone on a Date:
I went to dinner and Targer with my friend Christine and her daughter does that count?

In the past month have you gone to a Mall:
NO

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:
no

In the past month have you eaten Sushi:
yes, MMMMMMMMMMMMM sushi

In the past month have you been on Stage:
no

In the past month have you been Dumped:
no

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:
no

In the past month have you Stolen Anything:
no

Ever been Drunk:
not, not me, not ever :)

Ever been called a Tease:
hell no, i put out

Ever been Beaten up:
no

Ever Shoplifted:
no

How do you want to Die:
in my sleep, as an old old woman, after no illness, and having had a great, fun, happy life

What do you want to be when you Grow Up:
I wanna finally own my spa/salon

What country would you most like to Visit:
Ireland

In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:
green

Favourite Hair Color:
red

Short or Long Hair:
short

Height:
i like tall, but just taller than me is enough

Weight:
i like big guys

Best Clothing Style:
clean and comfy

Number of Drugs I have taken:
1

Number of CDs I own:
too many

Number of Piercings:
3 in left ear, 4 in right

Number of Tattoos:
1

Number of things in my Past I Regret:
a few, a couple big huge ones

posted by Allie @ 6/29/2006 09:38:00 PM
|

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger christelpistol said...

fuckity shit.

now *I* have to do this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com