Friday, June 02, 2006
They say it's your birthday.

Well, I say it's mine.

And I gotta say 36 has started off well ( and as Christel poined out 3+6=9 , and in our little world that's a good thing ).

I've been spoiled by the physical gifts from my friends, and calls and letters of love. I've gotten Roses, Gerber Dasies (in the cutest vase {that is SCREAMING to hold knitting needles}), a cake delievered to my door ( yeah, you read that right ), CD's, knitting stuff, and love. Lots and Lots of love.

I got handmade cards by the goddaughters ( and if you don't LOVE that, you're dead on the inside and I can't help you )

A very nice start to what I've decided will be a very good year.

More Love, Less Fear.
More Faith, More Questions.
More Friends, Less Foes.
More Caring What I Think, Less Caring What You Think.
Not ONE MORE MOMENT of letting the Assholes get me down.

I'm a lucky girl. I have friends that I love, that love me right back. And it's Sweet.


************************************************************************
How sweet it is to be loved by you
How sweet it is to be loved by you
I needed the shelter of someone's arms,
there you were
I needed someone to understand my ups and downs,
there you were

With sweet love and devotion
Deeply touching my emotion
I want to stop and thank you baby
I want to stop and thank you baby (yes I do)
How sweet it is to be loved by you
How sweet it is to be loved by you

I close my eyes at night
Wondering where would I be without you in my life
Everything I did was just a bore
Everywhere I went it seems I'd been there before
But you brighten up for me all of my days
With a love so sweet in so many ways

I want to stop and thank you baby
I just want to stop and thank you baby
How sweet it is to be loved by you
How sweet it is to be loved by you
You were better to me than I was to myself
For me, there's you and there ain't nobody else

I want to stop and thank you baby
I just want to stop and thank you baby
How sweet it is to be loved by you
How sweet it is to be loved by you
How sweet it is to be loved by you

posted by Allie @ 6/02/2006 11:36:00 PM
|

8 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

you are so amazing!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

I'm glad your day was a great one... the beginning to your best year so far! LOVE YOU, face!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Vickie said...

Belated Wishes and may this year be your best yet:)

You go girl you go.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

I can't believe I forgot! Ahhhhhh! Happy belated birthday.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Miss Pickle said...

Ah, I'm such a chump! Even after asking you I forget to write and wish you many happy returns!

Happy Belated Birthday! Your positive attitude is a great example for the rest of us! Big hugs!! :O)

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

...happy belated. how i loved when i was 36....send me your snail mail address (i know you did once upon a time) i have some cozy little cards needing a new home in atlanta! :) peace.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Madley said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Madley said...

HAPPY HAPPY (Belated) DAY! And may this be the best year ever, and never include any other men you have to take shit from. :)

XOXXO!
Madley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com