Friday, May 05, 2006
i love the smell of a rant in the late afternoon.

people, i wish i didn't have to do this.

cause we're all adults, (or at least pretenting) to be here.

and as such, i'm going to make a demand/statement/commandment.

THOU SHALL NOT USE ONLINE ABBREVIATIONS WHEN YOU CHAT/EMAIL ME.


i came accross some blog and i have a friend who chats with me in abbreviations. now, as much as i hate it, i can take a 'lol' here and there.

THIS however i can't take. "how r u?" R U? what the hell is that? i promise i'm worth the extra letters, so ask me "how are you"....that question will get answered.

so all of that crap.

stop it.

here is the one exception.

xoxo,
allie

posted by Allie @ 5/05/2006 03:44:00 PM
|

3 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Amen! I hate that shit. If I wanna see it I'll go read license plates!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

ROFL

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger christelpistol said...

be glad you don't play online games.

my favorite is when people use acronyms, but DON'T think about what they are saying. for example we have a thing called "Please Send Tell" which means contact me directly. and i see "PST me" or "please PST me" which translates to 'please send tell me'...
you get the idea.


the other shit that bugs me is "ATM machine" and "PIN number". WHAT DO YOU THINK THE "N" STANDS FOR?!?!?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com