Tuesday, April 25, 2006
tivo adventures

so last night i was chatting with a friend and said how i need to blog...but didn't know what to say - he said "just write" ( or something like that ) my initial reaction was "just bite me". but now it's morning - i have coffee, and maybe a thing or two to say.

1. while i was waiting for the coffee to do it's magic in the machine this morning - i flipped on the tv, then looked to see what i had stored in the ol' tivo machine. the gathering of shows lined up made me laugh, it went a little something like this...
1. (2) episodes of "aqua teen hunger force"
2. (3) episodes of "family guy"
3. a show on last night about that defeo guy who killed his entire family ( the amityville horror killings)
4. a show about a serial killer who buried people in his backyard
5. oprah
6. the dog whisperer ( tex has never heard of this )
7. a henry rollins ( YUM, DAMN!) spoken word performance
8. office space
9. coal miner's daughter


choices, choices, choices .... so we have cartoons, serial killers, dog training, rants, and the first lady of country music.


2. is it too early for a nap?

posted by Allie @ 4/25/2006 08:53:00 AM
|

4 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger Vickie said...

Yep all about choices, I think I'll have a nap then have a go for the fist lady of country music, then rant a while, train a dog so they can help with a few serial killers and then laugh about it over the cartoons....yeah I made a few choices there and now I think I'll have another nap, I'm tired or I might be lazy...LOL

Thanks for your response to my e-mail so I could visit. :)

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Never heard of it.

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

Tiny!?! How? Do you live under a petless rock? He's Cesar, de-rab-ify dogs and owners Milan. Gah! ;)

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger christelpistol said...

i will see your Dog Whisperer and raise you John Edwards Cross Country



(hnmbtpne)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com