Tuesday, March 14, 2006
lipgloss, nail polish, shoes, purses, makeup....

I have a new addiction.

I am totally addicted to those organization shows.

Clean House – I have 10 loaded in TIVO ready to go…( it's the best one out there...)

Mission Organization – love it

Clean Sweep – all about it.

Since I’ve had more time lately, I’m a cleaning freak. Seriously, a couple of hours a day… at last count, I’ve been to goodwill 16 times this year, I’ve mowed the yard something like 4 times already.

But how did I know it was bad……real bad…..like get a therapist bad?

I found myself pricing LABEL MAKERS.

I want one, real REAL REAL bad.

I cleaned out the garage last week – and while I was hanging stuff up – I could help but think….if I had a label maker, I could have one over the nail for the straw broom, one for the plastic broom, one for the red rake, one for the blue….

I was in a label making fantasy haze – until the dog looked at me as if to say “bitch, please”

…..but I still want one.


That being said. I have the cleanest, most organized, house in the world. ( and as much as I fuckin HATE to admit it ) I have to add it to the list of things that make me like my mother.


2 other home show favorites... and IN order.

Flip This House

Flip THAT House


( this entry based entirely on television shows is dedicated to my main gays and their gift of TIVO last christmas)

posted by Allie @ 3/14/2006 09:38:00 PM
|

8 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

I have a label maker, jealous ;)

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Allie#3ga said...

tell me this, does your label maker have a label on it, that says label maker - or the spot where it lives, does that say label maker on it ... please say it does, lie to me if you have to:)

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Lola said...

seriously, come here now. because 1) i miss you whole buch lots and 2) my house needs organizing and i am organizatinally impaired.

if you come here i will buy you this...
http://www.keysan.com/big/picldym1648.html

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

Or, maybe, Lola, you and I can just go see the clean house and flash Allie?

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Madley said...

Hiya -- I LOVE those shows. It means when I can finally clean my house enough so I can get someone to REALLY clean it I'll know how to SUPERVISE them. hehehehe

BTW, I looked at the gift Lola is bribing you with -- OMG, I didn't know label makers cost that much! That two sessions with housekeeper in my parts... wow!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger christ*el #3tx said...

i, too, will buy you 3 label makers if you come here.



i need you real bad.



(iwufgmc)

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Moonchild said...

I am a reality show junkie. Does that count with you and your organizational shows???? Not only did I watch the entire season of FLAVA FLAV on VH1 but I'm now watching all of the nasty ass reruns. I'm sick.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Chaz said...

Me thinks you needs a hobby... or a Job something to take your mind off of the cleaning... What have you done to my Allie? Please bring her back. You cleaning organizing alien who has invaded her. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com