Tuesday, March 14, 2006
lipgloss, nail polish, shoes, purses, makeup....

I have a new addiction.

I am totally addicted to those organization shows.

Clean House – I have 10 loaded in TIVO ready to go…( it's the best one out there...)

Mission Organization – love it

Clean Sweep – all about it.

Since I’ve had more time lately, I’m a cleaning freak. Seriously, a couple of hours a day… at last count, I’ve been to goodwill 16 times this year, I’ve mowed the yard something like 4 times already.

But how did I know it was bad……real bad…..like get a therapist bad?

I found myself pricing LABEL MAKERS.

I want one, real REAL REAL bad.

I cleaned out the garage last week – and while I was hanging stuff up – I could help but think….if I had a label maker, I could have one over the nail for the straw broom, one for the plastic broom, one for the red rake, one for the blue….

I was in a label making fantasy haze – until the dog looked at me as if to say “bitch, please”

…..but I still want one.


That being said. I have the cleanest, most organized, house in the world. ( and as much as I fuckin HATE to admit it ) I have to add it to the list of things that make me like my mother.


2 other home show favorites... and IN order.

Flip This House

Flip THAT House


( this entry based entirely on television shows is dedicated to my main gays and their gift of TIVO last christmas)

posted by Allie @ 3/14/2006 09:38:00 PM
|

6 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

I have a label maker, jealous ;)

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Allie said...

tell me this, does your label maker have a label on it, that says label maker - or the spot where it lives, does that say label maker on it ... please say it does, lie to me if you have to:)

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

seriously, come here now. because 1) i miss you whole buch lots and 2) my house needs organizing and i am organizatinally impaired.

if you come here i will buy you this...
http://www.keysan.com/big/picldym1648.html

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

Or, maybe, Lola, you and I can just go see the clean house and flash Allie?

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Madley said...

Hiya -- I LOVE those shows. It means when I can finally clean my house enough so I can get someone to REALLY clean it I'll know how to SUPERVISE them. hehehehe

BTW, I looked at the gift Lola is bribing you with -- OMG, I didn't know label makers cost that much! That two sessions with housekeeper in my parts... wow!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger christelpistol said...

i, too, will buy you 3 label makers if you come here.



i need you real bad.



(iwufgmc)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com