Sunday, February 12, 2006
i wanna be like stacey.

Fine. Now I "Must. Copy. STACEY."

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.

1. Sarah with No H
2. Just Thoughts
3. I Am Prepared to Give Up at Any Time
4. So Much Myself (co-starring the bandwagon)
5. Cocktails and Smokes

Next, select five people to tag.
1. Lola
2. My Big Gay Life
3. M*ary
4. Madley
5. Amy

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let's see, in February 1996, I was working for a federal training program and getting ready to move to midtown (garden hills) atlanta with a former best friend … down the street from the infamous “gold club” our very own mafia run strip club. What were you doing 1 year ago?

One year ago this month,
I was enjoying the CRAP outta having my girls here for a numbers summit, laughing, drinking, eating, shopping – and teasing Stacey about dating “the fetus”. Was working at the Atlanta Housing Authority, a god awful place. It’s amazing how poorly people can treat each other on the tax payers dime. Seriously that place is awful, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone – even those I can’t stand and prolly deserve it.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Cream Cheese and Hot Green Pepper Jelly with crackers.
2. Real, stove pop popcorn.
3. chocolate, any form!
4. Christine’s spinach and artichoke dip.
5. Crusty sourdough with real butter.

Five songs you know all the words to:
1. Ice Ice Baby, Vanilla Ice
2. Bat Outta Hell, Meat Load
3. Geek in the Pink, Jason Mraz
4. Am I The Only One, Melissa Etheridge
5. Entire Recording, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

Unlike Stacey, I wasn’t kidding about any of these, I have no one genre of music that I stick to - I listen to most all of it… and I’m old enough to be REAL ok wit that!

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Live at the beach.
2.Invest in a spa.
3. Do my best to see if that phrase “money can’t buy happiness is true” – cause I’m pretty sure it’s crap ( say “crap” in the Scottish accent please)
4. Buy plane tickets for all the Numbers to Hawaii for a month of vacation.(ditto)
5. Be debtless.(ditto)


Five bad habits:
1. Staying Mad.
2. Taking crap from people.
3. Overeating.
4. Living in denial.
5. Procrastinating.

Five things you enjoy doing:
1. Hot Baths.
2. Napping.
3. Buying shoes.
4. Reading.
5. Listening to music LOUD with headphones on , in the dark.

Five things you would never wear :
1. Sneakers, for anything but walking the dog.
2. 2 words, holiday FUCKING sweaters
3. Black Hair.
4. Sweatsuits in public.
5. gothic make up.

Five favorite toys(/games):
1. Tivo – yes it IS a toy..
2. CD player
3. My car.
4. Shopping .
5. Making fun of people on E!

posted by Allie @ 2/12/2006 11:11:00 AM
|

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Allie said...

it's you dork ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com