Monday, January 23, 2006
lookit

i'm actually posting again.... i decided that the next time someone posts something really awful in the comment section - i won't quit blogging - cause i like the whole blog thing - but i will post their IP's and location info and possibly their network administrators. cause i'm a spiteful motherfucker like that..... but i digress.

i needed a little time off, had some personal stuff going on, a death in my family, some traveling, holidays, haircuts, pedicures, and all that jazz.

i've been jacking around with some blog templates...but then i decided one of the plain ol' blogger ones will work for me, exciting no??

it's 3:31 am sunday night and i'm thinking i need to get my happy ass to at least TRY to sleep - although my new motto comes courtesy of stacey's bff .... when they recently had the BEAUTIFUL twins, and those twins didn't sleep - so of course the parents don't sleep .... they took ownership of this and decided that "sleep is for pussies"

i have to agree.

posted by Allie @ 1/23/2006 03:28:00 AM
|

3 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

Oh how I've missed your darling ass. WHEE, you blogged!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Ditto what Tasty said.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger KimmyDarling said...

Yeah. What Tasty said.

I love your words. Don't take them from me again.

Love,
kd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com