Friday, March 31, 2006
hum.

i had someone mention that i seem angry.

and that irritates me.

i mean, i know i'm generally the happy, silly, "look at me i'm a monkey", kind of girl. i manage my depression, and don't talk about it that often. it's really nobody's baggage but mine to carry, so i don't ask anyone else to deal with it.

i don't think i'm an angry person, i am a person that has a lot going on in her life. this has been a terrible year. looking for new work, losing my grandfather, being disappointed in friends, having to rely on others for support, realizing that this month i should have had a baby...and so on.

so i wrote a rant about my neighbors, hell i'm home right now, it's what i know. when people write about co-workers...no one says "you seem angry" they acknowledge that their work environment sucks at the moment, well guess what? mine does too.

i'm just asking to be given the benefit of the doubt. I've been reminded about all this "free time" i have, and how "now you just need to get work", and "have you looked for work today?" and so on. do me a favor, think this all you want, talk amongst yourselves, but don't say it to me. it's painful. believe me i've sent out 9 million resumes ( literally ) and i'm doing the very best i can. I'd appreciate not being judged.

thanks kids.

posted by Allie @ 3/31/2006 11:31:00 AM
|

13 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger christelpistol said...

i judge you all the time... especially on your dismount.


(pmndclg)

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Shit, what day is this?

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Allie said...

tex, check your watch.

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...never once have i ever considered you an angry human. wow.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

Oooh, VERY WELL SAID, missy.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

You? Angry? I think someone doesn't know you. You are the LEAST angry person I know. Eh, fuck 'em. *smooch*

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darlin, you're too fabulous to be angry. And if you are, you have good reason to be, but that doesn't make you an "angry person" just a person who recognizes stupidity, that doesn't make you angry, just observant.

- Friend

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i know you...like KNOW. you are not an angry person. this past year has given you a whole lot of shit to be angry about and i would only be worried if you ignored that, which you don't. your anger is well placed and healthy.


now show me your rack, bitch.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Miss Pickle said...

No judging here, darlin'! ;O)

Screw those who are on your case.Tell 'em to stick it where the sun don't shine!

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To judge is to be judged!!!!!

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think all of you are angry, and very hateful of everyone accept for the people in your little clique. The Numbers thing is what really brings it home. I am pretty shure I read somewhere that the Numbers is a self proclaimed "cult" of Man devouring "She Devils". Yes that sounds healthy, and not filled with hate or anger. I give you credit. You do seem like a close group, but then again Most hate mongering cults are. Just my 2 cents, and my take on your blogs.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Allie said...

1. it's "sure" not "shure"

and

2. opinions can be interesting - but will only be considered if the person who decides to say things has the stones to say who they are.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Allie said...

oh, and "except" not "acceot"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com