Sunday, March 26, 2006
lazy sunday

i plan on being lazy today.

does anyone else do that?

i know people plan to say paint the house, or mow the yard, or or or.

i plan on doing pretty much nothing today. lola and i talked last night and it seems that turquoise toes are the color for the week, so i'll paint my toenails ( but not fingers to match ) i'm sure i'll shower, but yeah. that's about it.

i see the sofa and a book happening. if i had a hammock, the call would be for a hammock and a book. ( hint, birthday is in june, a hammock would be great ) but then so would the cash equlivalent)

i'm sure i'll jinx myself by saying such a thing, it always seems that when i do - it turns out that i have 9,000,000 million things come up that MUST be handled ....and usually that's fine. i'm doing better now that i usually keep really really busy - the busy helps with the depression and the sidenote is my house looks fantastic.

i know this entry is rambly and awful, but i'm working thru some major life changes in my head, that i'm not ready to post about for all the world to see yet - so it's making thinking about anything else kinda difficult.

but thank god for vh-1 .... the next episode of the surreal life will be on in a couple of hours, and i can focus on that train wreck instead of the one that is my own personal life.

posted by Allie @ 3/26/2006 09:43:00 AM
|

4 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Madley said...

I LOVE lazy Sundays, and the train wreck that is Surreal Life even better!

Happy Day, from my couch to yours :)

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

What is this Surreal Life that you speak of?

 
At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you decided to move ? that's my thought process now.... it's so hard to start over.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

Girl, I watched Kid Rock Behind the Music this weekend. You are singin' my song, my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com