Wednesday, April 19, 2006
when ya got nothin - meme.

Accent – I have a wonderful southern accent. It gets stronger as I get more tired, but I do love it. I think southern accents are FANTASTIC. Not scary hillbilly accents, but a nice soft southern drawl works every time. "Darlin" said the right way can stop wars, soothe cranky babies, make men open their wallets, and fling panties right off! My accent is a mix of North Carolina Piedmont and north/central Georgia.

Booze of choice – Depends on what I’m doing. I La-hove bourbon but I’m also a beer girl, a pitcher of shiner and a burger make allie a happy girl

Chore I hate – The hands and knees cleaning of the floor. Hate it hate it hate it.

Dog or Cat – Duh. Dogs, I’d be the crazy dog lady if I had the space, I love my own personal pupper, and hope to add to the family in the next couple of years.

Essential electronics – Anything that plays music. I can live without tv, but I’d die without music.

Favorite perfume(s)/cologne(s) – I tend to wear essential oils more than perfume, I love amber, ginger ( shut up christel ) jasmine, those kinda things – my current shower gel is the B&BW ginger and verbena and shampoo/conditioner is origins ginger. I smell great, feel like crap – but smell great.

Gold or Silver? – Yes..

Hometown – Marietta, Georgia. Home of the Big Chicken. (but all my people are from Charlotte, North Carolina so i claim that too )

Insomnia? – More often that I’d like. But that’s life right? Besides, I do love an infomercial.

Job Title – Title free.

Kids? - I love kids, they taste like chicken

Living Arrangement – Homeowner, of the cleanest house in the world, with the best yard on the block.

Most admired trait - I listen. And I’m a great friend. ( and the rack of course)

Number of Sexual Partners – Define sex.

Overnight Hospital Stays - None

Phobia – Clowns. Stepping into a pair of shoes and discovering there’s a spider in them - this may explain my love of the flip flop.

Quote – What do I do for a living? I don’t fuck it up. // I used to give a damn, but now they have a patch for that

Religion – New age/ Progressive Christian

Siblings – None by blood, several sisters by choice. ( yes that includes the main gays)

Time I wake up – usually about 7:30. but on the weekends, I’ll go back to sleep.

Unusual talent/skill – I dunno.

Vegetable I refuse to eat – THE DREADED GREEN PEPPER.

Worst habit – not being happy with what ‘is’. Always wanting more.

X-rays – a few, always of the broken right ankle ( 3 x’s )

Yummy foods I make – child, I’m fat and southern, what CAN’T I cook. I rock the kitchen.

Zodiac sign – Gemini

posted by Allie @ 4/19/2006 01:44:00 PM
|

6 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Sooooooo stealing this. I got nuttin' of late.

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT ANSWERS :) .....

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

Gah, now I gotta do this one, too. Loving you!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Miss Pickle said...

Um yeah, so....I'm stealing this. Ah-thank-you-very-much. ;O)

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger christelpistol said...

Yummy foods I make – child, I’m fat and southern, what CAN’T I cook. I rock the kitchen.



crack me directly the fuck sideways and then up!


(lkzomecg)

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right up until I looked up meme in the dictionary (technically wikipedia the free encyclopedia) I thought you just misspelled Me Me! Because we all know that when in doubt is all about Me, I mean you, I mean Allie, I mean, you know what I mean dammit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com