Sunday, May 07, 2006
Weekend Round Up.

This weekend we celebrated my oldest Goddaughter’s birthday. I can’t believe she’s 10 years old. I remember when she was soo very wee and tiny…sigh ( insert voice over singing “sunrise, sunset” here ). I'm really proud of the young lady she's turning into. I like to think it's cause of me, but her mom has done her fair share too...and yeah, her daddy isn't terrible either.

The party was fantastic and in a very cool place that I can’t believe I didn’t think of. It’s a fantastic boutique, and get this idea….the kids went upstairs where they had a salon. The girls got their hair done, then makeup, then manicures, then they had a Mariah Carey size closet of clothes and accessories to dress up with THEN… they had ‘fashion’ pictures taken and went down to the boutique and did a fashion show …. I mean seriously, could I BE more into this crap?? You know I was checking out all the ‘dos and makeup…these girls were so freaking cute….( and we ALL know I wanted in that beauty salon’s chair and to get some glitter sprayed in my hair too! )

And today I went to breakfast with ohrob this morning. It’s really odd, I’m not sure if we’re trying to be friends or if we’re working up towards dating again or what – but I do know I like going out to breakfast on a Sunday morning … so I’m taking it as what it is…just breakfast.

I had a couple nights of great conversation with a new boy last week – but nothing since, so I’m assuming he’s dead – cause seriously, what other reason could there be ( SHUT UP)

But on the other hand, my favorite cousin and his wife are going to be in Atlanta this week on both business and pleasure so I’ll get to see them some, and we can sit around and wonder how we’re related to the rest of the family – cause DAMN, we’re nothing like them.

And let’s take a moment and welcome my friend Shawn back home. He completed his tour of duty with the Georgia National Guard in Iraq, and made it back home safe and sound back to Georgia soil today. Welcome home baby boy.

posted by Allie @ 5/07/2006 10:16:00 PM
|

3 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Vickie said...

Sounds like you had a a nice weekend. Don't you just hate when you are in that state of is this a friendship or do we call this dateing? Damn I just want to know I have no time or patience so I usually blow it before it gets going good.
Great to see Shawn made it back home, one of my best friends will be leaving again very soon for his second tour there and damn I don't want him going.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Miss Pickle said...

Ah! I want me one of them fancy dress-up parties. Do you think they'd care if we're not 10 years old?

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

TOTALLY groovy new digs. Hot stuff for a hot girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com