Friday, September 22, 2006
blah blah blah

it has come to my attention that i have been sucking in the blogging department latetly. I'd like to say that it's cause i won a ton of money and am unable to write because i'm currently having wild tantric monkey sex with sting.

but i'm not.

i've just been a combo of busy, and not in the mood to blog. but there is good stuff around, i finished my first quarter of cosmetology school and i'm on a little break between quarters now. on monday i leave to go see my granny and my gays for a few days, so that's always good.

actually now i'm writing cause 1. i have some things/disappointments in people going on in my melon that i don't wanna think about and 2. i'm stalling on cleaning the house for one of those "hen party" shows i'm having for a friend at my house tomorrow.


*****

ok, i started that a few hours ago...so, it's a few hours later. Not that any of that matters, with the noted exeption that the frekin cleaning is now done. praise god, or me, since i'm the one thata did it.

also, since the beginning of this entry, i called the 'lo cause i needed to make words. i love that i have people to do that with.....anyhow back to my not having sex with sting. other than that, there are really good things going on, still in love with school and SO glad i'm doing this. i feel more alive than i have in ages. it's starting to feel like fall here in the south, and it's wonderful. the other day i had my favorite day of the year, the day when the sugar maple leaves start to turn...that day signals a need to drive up to the mountains and antiques, walk in the woods, and eat boiled peanuts ( not necessarily in that order ).

i have nothing to report on the lovelife front, and i'm sick to death of that. it's funny, i don't think i want to be married, i see no reason for it, and i only know of a few that have ever 'worked out" - however, i am ready for THAT MAN to make himself known. just sayin.

so really, as you can tell, while there are words on the screen, i've said nothing, save this.

my house is clean, it's fall, love school, need a man.


aren't you glad i posted ? yea, me too :)

posted by Allie @ 9/22/2006 11:29:00 AM
|

4 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

Let me know when you learn how to do pedicures... I need one badly!
Peace out. inky

PS: hey, how's my scarf coming along... it's down to 50 degrees and chilly willy.....

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

yeah. it's a 'Ber month!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Allie said...

amy. i don't do feet. ew...and when i get time, your scarf in next in line.

3tx, we love the 'ber.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Miss Pickle said...

If it makes you feel any better, I'm not having sex with Sting either.

Glad to see you back! :O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com