Wednesday, September 27, 2006
stolded it from .....

BETH!

1. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE? pretty much like everyone else's that was the 20 smacker upgrade...little flippy LG

2. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? In the 7am hour on a tuesday, i could pull out my astrology chart and see fo' sho' ...but i think 7ish is close enough

3. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Romance

4. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Shopping.

5.DO YOU PREFER HOT DOGS OR HAMBURGERS? Burgers, with beer, at the vortex

6. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Not usually. I like to look at what i'm scared of dead in the eye!

7. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Al Green.

8. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Dark Hair, Dark Eyes usually -but sting is a blonde...so we know i like the blonds too.

9. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? see question #5.

10. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON WHO WAS MAD AT YOU? I know several have been disappointed by me, but don't think i've made anyone 'mad' in a long time

11. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE? Southern.

12. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU: My parents, with the bringing into the world and whatnot.

13. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS TAKEN? I think history has proven that this is something i can do. it's the acting on it i don't do. but the falling, yeah. i seem to have an advanced degree in the unavailable man. speak to me, i'm available for immediate bookings.

14. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?I'd make the words tell 'em, tell 'em, tell 'em right now.

15. YOUR WEAKNESSES? i could tell you, then you'd have the power, and who wants that?

16. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Let's remember, i'm old. I was around LONG before caller id was.

17. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE? EVERY FUCKING THING THEY OFFER.

18. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?a three way ( how odd ) tie between my eyes, my hair, and my rack

19. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? To be thankful for another year.

20. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Dunno. I've convinced myself none. so we'll go with none ( but 1 would be great) .

21. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? I've prayed to the hair altar of Reese Whitherspoon more than once. (and i wish for sting on top of me, does that count? )

22. WHICH FINGER[S] IS/ARE YOUR FAVORITE? The middle one ( ditto beth)

.23. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I'm happy to report it's been a while

24. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? Otown baby. O-T-O-W-N. suck it bitches

25. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? I really think i would. which i guess is a good thing.

26. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? I have. and that sucks.

27. DO LOOKS MATTER? What else do we have to judge people on ( that's a joke for the ass goblins who think i'm serious) and yes, they matter. but i also think that beautful is in the eye of the beholder

28. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER? I yell, and curse like a sailor.

29. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? Not at all. it takes a LONG time to get my trust, and a moment to lose it..

30. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? the Anti-Coloring book

31. WHERE WERE YOU 6 HOURS AGO? just getting home from a trip to see the main gays and the granny. .

32. WHO WILL BE YOUR NEXT KISS? Mike

33. IS THERE ANYTHING PINK WITHIN 10 FEET OF YOU? people seriously, this is allie. there is ALL fooking manner of pink around me. My pink wristlet ( that #3tx gave me for my birthday a few years ago) that holds the ipod, pink pins, a pink lemonade, and the pink polish at the end of my fingers .

34. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? pink and white polka dotted pj bottoms, and a t-shirt that says "well behaved women rarely make history"

35. WHAT'S THE LAST SPORTING EVENT YOU WATCHED? Does watching the gays shop for halloween decorations count? wait, truth be told, i sat on my ass and watched them decorate the house after the shopping, so that's the last one.

36. WHAT IS/WAS YOUR FAVORITE CLASS? Hair Bangin. i frekin love it, before that, any art class wins, probably pottery.

37. HOW OLD ARE YOUR PARENTS? My mom just turned 60, and dad will be 60 later this year.

38. DO YOU MISS ANYONE?too many to list here!

39. WERE YOU AN HONOR ROLL STUDENT IN SCHOOL? not until the end of my college career, and now again in cosmetology school.

40. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE FUTURE? That it's not a guarentee so love thost you love HARD!! and as the barenaked ladies say, "if there's someone you can live without, then do so"

41. DO YOU HAVE A TAN? You're cute. i make rose mcgowan look ethnic.

42. HOW OLD DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU HAVE KIDS? whenever, until about 40. then i'm out.

43. LAST TIME YOU GOT STOPED BY A COP OR PULLED OVER? October/Novemeber 1988, cause of a NASTY accident. details at another time.

44. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR DRINKS? Free

45. ARE YOU SOMEOEN'S BEST FRIEND? I sure am, and damn happy about it.

so maybe next week i'll have a "real" blog entry - hell, maybe tomorrow, who knows.

posted by Allie @ 9/27/2006 09:16:00 PM
|

4 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Free drinks are the best! Especially when cute guys have paid for it.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Miss Pickle said...

And now, I shall steal!

(and here's to free drinks...woohoo!)

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Miss Pickle said...

And now, I shall steal!

(and here's to free drinks...woohoo!)

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

Awesome list. I miss doing meme's... maybe someday I will be into them again.

ps: is Miss Pickle drunk?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com