Monday, November 21, 2005
just like Marlo Thomas

So I woke up as “that girl” this morning.

The one that’s into the holiday season WAY too early.

I’m listening Accuradio’s Christmas channel, we’re planning our office decorations, I have a woman at my house cleaning right now, the appointment for Mike at the groomer and pictures with Santa is made – I’m sporting bright red nails , and there is egg nog in the fridge, some Christmas presents have been bought, and the tree will be in place on Friday.

I can’t wait for Christmas this year, I wanna go look at lights, sing Christmas songs, see the Christmas Pagent at church, watch “ you’ll shoot your eye out”, and all that stuff.

I need to settle down before I burn myself out.

Cause we haven’t made it thru Thanksgiving yet…I cook thanksgiving – and I love it, we’re doing a little less, and cooking it a little ( read LITTLE) bit healthier this year because of health issues in the family –but it’s still gonna be a blast – I love getting up in the morning and watching the Macy’s Parade while I’m cooking and setting the table – then usually “it’s a wonderful life” comes on – and we watch the first ½ or so of that – then it’s chow time ….

We’re having thanksgiving at the office today, I think this is the first time EVER that I didn’t cook something – I just went to Publix and bought fruit salad, and that cream cheese dip that goes with it …. ( that way I know at least one food product is safe)

I hope everyone can think of some things to be thankful for this holiday season. I know I’ve got lots.

posted by Allie @ 11/21/2005 10:22:00 AM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com