Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Days of snot and kleenex

ok kids - remember when i said i was finally going to the doctor on monday?

well i did.

good thing too, i have strep throat, and ear infection, and a sinus infection.

and it has taken all my funny away - i'm hoping it will return later

ALONG WITH THE MOTHERFUCKING AIR CONDITIONER UNIT FOR THE UPSTAIRS WHICH HAS DECIDED NOT TO WORK - AND IT'S GEORGIA PEOPLE - IT'S FUCKING HOT.

anyway the 19th is my anniversary of adopting mike - so of course i'm having my parents over for a cookout ( note i did NOT say bar-b-que) and cake this weekend.

and now i'm off to sleep on the sofa - cause it's cool there.

woe to me.

posted by Allie @ 5/18/2005 11:29:00 PM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com