Tuesday, January 18, 2005
something new

so today i'm going to try to write something that's a.) sorta long and 3.) not total shit.

I think i shall begin with my love of the long weekend. i don't care who you are - a day where you actually get PAID for staying at home ... not showering....watching tv...im'ing with friends...walking the dog...and eating cookies .... is a good fuckin' day. i don't care what you think about the leaders of this country ( and we all know how i feel ) - it's times like this where i'm reminded what a good fuckin' country this is.

I also had a sleep over with my best friend this weekend- that doesn't suck - her husband and kids were out of town - and i took my dog over to his brothers for a play night - and we had a grown up sleep over ( wait that sounded dirty - and i didn't mean it that way ) anyhow ... we watched 13 going on 30 ( cause of my new love of Paul Ruffalo, rhymes with buffalo), Stepford Wives, and Legally Blonde...oh what a fun girl night - no deeds to do no promises to keep.

and sunday - wee - sunday was fun...those who need to know about it, know about it ... which brings us to monday - sleeping late, no shower, watching tv.... love it.

so i called stacey this morning and woke her up with funny tales that make her do the way loud wake up the dog laugh .... and i think there is not a whole lot better than that ... it was so much that stacey called me later this morning at the office with a "wha???" which made me giggle - and we all know that's one of my favorite things in the world.

know what else is - bourbon and coke. that right there is a damn good drink - and i don't care how white trash that makes me ... i right at this moment would cut off my leg and feed it to a dog for some bourbon and coke - but as they frown on that at the office i don't see it happening anytime soon..but in my head - i'm doing the Homer Simpson ....ummmmmm Bourbon.

upon review it would seem that i have failed miserably at my quest for a post that wasn't shit. i swear to God, i used to write some good stuff - and i'm hoping that one day that will return....but until then, thanks for putting up with the hack.

i love you all, wait, that's a lie, i love most of you. :)

allison

posted by Allie @ 1/18/2005 08:52:00 AM
|

7 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Hi.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Didi said...

Oh, I am with you on the bourbon and coke!! It's not white trash if you drink it with a group of people who are passing around the mason jar of white liqour. Anything else just looks damn classy after that!

I have some friends with mason jars of white liqour if you would like to try this theory out. I'll be glad to hook you up!

(Imagine how ashamed I am that I can offer that service...)

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Miss Demon Seed said...

My FIL makes the white liquor in the mason jar and one day I will have you all come to Kentucky for a Hillbilly Hoot'nannie! As for me, I love the Maker's and coke. I would kill for the Maker's and coke. That is all.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

And I'm STILL laughing and going "Whaaaa?"!!!!!!!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

hi friend. sounded like an amazing weekend. i decided to clear the air today. please read my blog. i thanked you at the end of it and you were the inspiration on clearing the air with Brazy too. he reads my site daily. if he doesnt get a hint after this i am going to hit the vodka hard. love inky

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Federal holidays were made for 2 things, 1.) good sales and 2.)staying in bed all day doing not a damn thing. God bless America! Embrace your inner redneck, you have my permission.

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger se7en said...

Dear Allie!!

hehe Evan Williams and coke is my allll time fave. i used to do Jack and coke but they done went and priced themselves outta my budget range so they can stuff it up their barrels. it ain't THAT much better hahaha

i used to buy mason jars for use as everyday drinking glasses hehe

luvs ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com