Monday, January 10, 2005
my name is #3

and i had a day off that sorta sucked ass.

and not in the good way either ( shut up )

but the upside is - i got a date for my dog....now, i have no date for ME ... but a SMOKIN' chocolate lab moved in 2 doors down with a fenced in yard .. and i marched my happy ass down there and got mike a date....maybe i should consider pimphood as my 2nd job...

so here's what we've learned over the last several days ...

1.Brad Pitt IS again available .
2.Perhaps it's just me embracing my inner southern-ness - but DAMN rick and bubba are 2 funny mo fo's...


and thridly and perhaps most important ...

THE GODDAMN SURREAL LIFE IS QUITE POSSIBLY THE FUNNIEST THING OUT THERE...(sidebar - i was right - Peter Brady IS the hottest Brady.)

this show - is the best ever --- you have a drunk china doll, and s&m go-go, a rapper no one really knows, peter brady, 2 people i care NOTATALL about ... and a drunk mini-mi.....what's that you say... a drunk mini me ... yes verily i say unto you - a drunk mini me.

drunk
naked
in the scooter
peeing in the corner

now my friends THAT'S almost as good as sharks with laser beams attached to their heads, that's funny stuff - i don't care who you are!

i took today off of work to take care of some personal stuff - and by george ( or BOY george if you prefer, which believe me, i do) i got to watch it all over again. that is one thing i love about some VH1 - they will show the show 9million times ... that and they have Hal Sparks on just about everything - and i have a WAY BIG MAJOR crush on that one .... you know #3 kentucky pointed out to me just how many of the hotties come from kentucky, johnny depp, hal sparks, george clooney, and word has it tom cruise lived there for a while ... i'maneed to do a study on this theory...i've always done well in the corn belt - maybe in the bluegrass belt i'd do well too ....

ok where was i ... oh yes - hal sparks - he's a cutie ... and i like his fill in too ( shut up you "Queer as Folk" watchers ... although i do love me somma that show too ...) i'm digressing ... but i'm known to do that ... ok so this weekend i finally got around to seeing 13 going on 30 ... it is now my new favorite chick movie ever. and i love the actor Paul Ruffalo - for looking so much like Mr. Sparks in it .. so if you can - copy me a dvd of that sucker - also send the dvd player too would ya? i also watched 50 first dates.. i know i'm behind in my movie watching .. but sue me - actually no please don't -just come watch movies with me - how's that?!?

so friday was a tough day. goodbye's are always hard. ( and not the good kind of hard ) {insert canned laugh track here} and it's taking some getting used to .. but as St. Gloria, Patron Saint of Cake says.... I Will Survive - Hey Hey ...

or ... as Adam Sandler and the J. Giles Band have put it.
"I've had the blues the reds and the pinks.... one thing's for sure LOVE STINKS"

except it doesn't.

and that's cool too.

live it, love it, kiss it, spank it.
#3ga (aka Bitchcakes!)


posted by Allie @ 1/10/2005 05:34:00 PM
|

4 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Ok add that show to the watch list. I soooo love me some freak show/train wreck TV!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Katy said...

DB just called me gasping for air from uncontrollable laughter telling me about drunk mini-me peeing in the floor. She is officially hooked.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

how come you took out bitchcakes and your photo on your profile sidebar? i know i made fun of the surreal life but i am a cult fan of the brady bunch and will most likely watch the damn show as i never missed an episode of the last two surreal life's either. be well. inky

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Miss Demon Seed said...

I don't even know where to begin with this comment. There is so much to address. Here goes:

1. Tom Cruise-one of my alternate husbands-did indeed live in Louisville when he was Thomas Cruise Mapother. He went to the same Catholic grade school as my best friends son but not at the same time. St. Gabriel if I am not mistaken.

2. Hal Sparks is indeed hot stuff as Donna Summer would say. I love Queer as Folk and believe me I don't care if he is in bed nekkid with a man, as long as he's nekkid.

3. The Sureal Life-I have been a fan from the beginning. It is just my kind of twisted reality t.v. but never, ever, in my entirity have I ever seen anything to match the drunk mini me. The falling over, the being carried by Peter Brady (he was always my favorite and very underrated if you ask me) the groaning noised, the nekkid pissing in the corner. I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more. It was heaven.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com