well not really - but there's a sty in my eye.
which if that does not suck enough on it's own (which we all know it does) it also means that i couldn't wear eyemake up today ..... and me without makeup is like .... well, me without my boobs. I don't mean that in a scary tammy faye bakker kinda way - or a raccoon eyed linsdey/nikki/paris/ashley/mary-kate kinda way ... just in the it's part of what i what i do way.
but hey, things could be worse - i have 2 eyes, and medical insurance, and more makeup for later.
i've been looking around at other blogs lately - and we all know how much i like to steal ideas ... and of my never ending love of the list ... so in tribute to inky ( cause that sounds better than "stolen directly from inky" ) here's the first list of 2005.
drumroll please .............
Most Fun Moments in 2004: (in no particiular order)
5. Dande's ( and crew AND jive ass RV) visit here.
4. Christel's visits here.
3. anytime i got to see my 2 favorite gay boyfriends.
2. Visiting with Mary.
1. Times with Christine and the girls
Best New Friends You Made in 2004:
4. Various work people
3. shannon rose- i mean i knew her before - but feel closer to her now
1. The Peanut
People You Are Most Thankful For in 2004:
5. My amazing parents - who love me without conditions.
4. Christine - who did a scary ass thing that took real grown up stones to do
3. The numbers - who quite possibly have saved my life.
2. Todd, cause no matter what he thinks, i'm reminded that i'm funnier than he is.
1. My online friends ... who make me think and laugh and be grateful daily
Most Emotionally Straining Moments in 2004:.
5. Money crisis - 'nuff said.
4. Falling in love.
3. the "come to Jesus" with my parents on December 18, 2004
2. Listening to my friend sob on the phone and all i wanted to do was hug her.
1. deciding to start prozac
Biggiest Changes in 2004:
5. GOT A JOB.
4. Got rid of all my credit cards.
3. Getting help for the depression.
2. dating mores.
1. deciding to be me for me - and not me for someone else ( ie - a boy)
Best Songs of the Year:
5. Jason Mraz - CURBSIDE PROPHET
4. Maroon 5 - HARDER TO BREATHE
3. Jammie Cullam - TWENTYSOMETHING
2. Jason Mraz - UNFOLD
1. Al Green - TIRED OF BEING ALONE - i know it's not this year - but it's al green - so shut up
Best Things I Have Discovered:
5. I'm ok, exactly where i am.
4. When you least expect it, Angels disguised as people will appear in your life.
3. That the love from a dog - will momentarily fix just about anything
2. Laughing every single day.
1. My daddy thinks the world of me.
5. Did i mention i was out of work for 1/2 the year????
4. 2 words - LIP GLOSS
3. ticket's to the Braves Fan Festival with my dad
2. gas money to go see Chaz, Greg and Christel
1. money spent on long distance calls to friends
Things You Wish You Could Change: (I'm changing this to "things i AM changing")
5. My finances.
4. My romantic situation
3. not spending energy on people who suck.
2. spending more time on my spiritual self
1. figuring out what i want to be when i grow up
Best Movies From This Year :
5. Napolean Dynamite
4. Garden State
3. Shrek 2
2. Bridget Jones Diary
1. Coal Miner's Daughter ( shut up again )
CD's From This Year:
5. Maroon 5's SONGS ABOUT JANE
4. Jason Mraz LIVE AT JAVA JOES
3. Prince - LAUREN'S MIX
2. Jason Mraz WAITING FOR MY ROCKET
1. Big and Rich - HORSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR
Things I Want to Do:
5. Get a tattoo.
4. Pierce my ears a few more times
3. Go visit all the numbers.
2. Write a sitcom/novel/screenplay.
1. Go on a spiritual retreat.
Dreams I Want to Turn into Reality:
5. Being paid for creative endeavors.
4. Find "the one".
3. turn my guest room into a meditation room.
2. Live in the mountains.
1. Number's compound.
Concerts That I Want to See:
5. Al Green
4. Jason Mraz.
3. Josh Groban.
2. Maroon 5
1. Tom Jones ( can you imagine - how FUN )