Tuesday, December 21, 2004
I'm finally....

feeling a little christmas-y.

of course i just listened to the Chaunakka...er...hanuakka..er..chaka khan song.... but it' so much fun to celebrate chaunaka - and oh yeah - we're so NOT working today, drinking coffee and eating christmas cookies so it could be worse.

We had our 'team' Christmas luncheon yesterday at a cajun restaurant on the OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD - oh my damn it couldn't have been further away and still have been in atlanta...but with a bucketfull of fried crawfish ... really - who's going to complain? We did our gift exchange and I got some of my favorite stuff - from ORIGINS ( which makes me think of Kimmy and how much i miss talking to her) but it's the 'Ginger' body souffle ... and it smells so good - i just want to CRAWL in the tub of it...if you get near me you should take a sniff - cause damn i smell GOOD. (sidebar - thanks to stacey for turning me on to this scent ....tee hee - i said stacey and turn on)

**ok my christmas mood just changed - i'm listening to yahoo radio and the christmas station - and they're playing a jessica simpson/ nick whatever duet of "baby it's cold outside" ... i have to go throw up - and i'll be back shortly.**

ok - that's been fixed.

I'm pretty damn sure when Jessica Simpson sings -
it makes the baby Jesus cry.

now that that's been taken care of ... back to the subject at hand .. which believe it or not is going to be cereal.

yes that's right, cereal.

so i have this very new and pretty damn good friend who sends me a "song of the day" everyday ( fuckin' duh. or it would be called something else - like the song of every 3rd day ) ANYWAY - he sent a great song to me yesterday morning after we had talked some on sunday and he knew what a difficult weekend i had. when i wrote him to thank him i said it was a great way to start a day - kinda like a healthy breakfast ..... to which he responded he's like a good bowl of fiber that way ....... and i said - no more like Apple Cinnamon Cheerios .... and that got me thinking .... what sorta cereal would best describe you? my friend says "trix" for me .... ( but that's just cause he's bitter that i have a webcam and still wont' show him by boobs! )

so what cereal are you??


posted by Allie @ 12/21/2004 09:05:00 AM
|

10 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Miss Demon Seed said...

Most days I would say I'm Honey Nut Cheerios but today I am Evil Bitch from Hell Crunch.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Allie said...

um todd ... red bull is NOT a cereal.

and whoever said the count ... that's one smart cookie

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Whoever said you were "Trix" is just mean. We all know that you're "Total" babe.

I myownself am "Frosted MINI Wheats."

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Allie said...

is there any wonder chaz is my very favorite gay boyfriend in the ENTIRE world .... and that teeny is well on his way to being my husband?

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Is there a cereal out there called, I'm Running My Ass Off I Hate Christmas........cuz if there is, that's me!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

Imaneed Tiny to back off my fiancee. Oh, wait, I'm already married to Lola. Well, at least we know this is a loving bunch.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

Oh, and I don't know what my cereal is. I used to LOVE Quaker Oat Bran. And, Grimace used to call my very favorite cereal "Banana Butt Crunch" mostly because he was afraid of anything that wasn't, and I QUOTE, "Something I've seen before, in a way that I've seen it before."

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger se7en said...

Dear sweet Bitchcakes,

first= you said "turn on" ok turn me on!

secondly= i would have to be "Pop Tarts" cereal, and if ya can't guess why.....

O
Ld
LII
jIIt
LjIII
LIIjIt
L

like mah silly ass tree? LOL

your cajun cowboy biker from hell

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

Created in 1963, Cap'n Horatio Crunch is a fun-loving sea captain. He was born and raised on Crunch Island, which is located in the Milk Sea. He wears a blue captain's uniform, and a large blue captain's hat. His ship is the S.S. Guppy, which he sails with his first mate, Seadog (1963), and his crew of four kids. Their mission is to keep the cargo hold of cereal from falling into the hands of Jean LaFoote the Barefoot Pirate (1968).

According to Quaker Oats, the Cap'n was once promoted to Admiral! "After a tremendous outpouring from his fans, the Quaker Oats Company decided to promote the Cap'n. But Admiral Crunch quickly became bored with his desk job at Crunch Headquarters. And after a small mishap with the Crunch Berrie and Crunch Biscuit machine (at the hands of two recently promoted new co-Cap'ns) he decided that he was truly the best one suited for the role as the Cap'n. He soon requested his old position again, and he went back to being the best Cap'n that Crunch Headquarters has ever had. He is much happier now!"

ummm....yeah. i'm the Cap'n.
with a nod to my fruity sisters, the CrunchBerries.

like, the Cap'n, i hold up under great deals of stress, (stays crunchy in milk) and once i have had too much stress (milk), i completely break down and cement myself to whatever it is i am attached, and cling for dear life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com