so i think i've said that i'm in a phone phase lately - where i'm talking to my friends and giggling like a 13 year old girl ( as opposed to giggling like a 45 year old man ) ... and i have added back IM'ing into the mix and my tv watching has suffered terribly.
the room i have my computer in is also my "craft" room ( and i don't mean that in a Can't Remember A Fucking Thing) kinda way, i mean in a sewing, drawing, painting, beading kinda way. this room does have tv, but doesn't have cable in it - so I either listen to shows that are in syndacation while chatting on line - or since i HATE when people watch tv or pay attention to something else when i'm talking to them ( i mean I'm listening to You - You can listen to ME) and when i'm yakking on the phone i have to do the same thing ( turn off the tv that is ) UNLESS lauren and i are watching the same show at the same time and commenting ( yeah, that 13 year old girl thing again ) anyway, i had a point - what was it ... oh yeah,
i have no idea about what's on most prime time TV ... but last night i was beaten into submission to watch "lost" ... um yea, I can't be friends with the guy that made me watch that anymore...for the following reasons.
1. i never ever want to fly again
2. now i have to be scared of invisible monsters
3. polar bears in the jungle - what the fuck
4. i don't understand why all the female survivors have perfect makeup after a plane crash
5. there was only one fat person on the plane - i've seen my people - more of us than that travel
6. the cute man from party of 5 had perfectly symmetrical wounds on his face from the wreck - and that can't be right.
7. i'm not sure what happened to that dog that i saw for a moment - but if they hurt that goddamned dog - you can bet your life that i'll NOT watch more of that
8. i'm sure there's an 8, i just can't think of what it is right now.
ok - and let's see ... then i saw commericals for the last episode ( i think ) of "The 'real' Gilligan's Island" - first let me say - what the fuck ... followed by how did Rachel Hunter get on this show - i mean i have eyes, i know she's beautiful .. but i'm confused - what does the "winner" of this show get .. and why did she agree to do it - so if anyone in blogland is an actual friend of hers - find out for me ..... then see if she knows the EXACT kind of hairspray her ex-hubby uses .. cause he still looks great....
other than that - let's see - oh, i made pancakes for dinner last night - PUMPKIN PANCAKES did you hear me people pumpkin pancakes... if you know me, you know i LOVE pancakes - and pumpkin ones are even better - come visit me and i'll make them for you ... but i had a moment of homemaker embarassment - i realized that i had only make the 'cakeies with a mix - so i had to call holly homemaker on crack ( aka M'Ary* ) and get a recipe for real from scratch pancakes .. and holy mary mother of fuck me they were good! so good they didn't need syrup - i mean i put syrup on them ( i feel about syrup the same way i feel about a sauce - if you don't know my opinion on sauces ... just ask ) I normally say when something is that good that i want to rub it on me ... but i'm gonna have to steal a line from stacey today and say the cakies were so good i WANT TO GET IN THEM!
so that's my report.
1. pancakes good
2. current tv ( with the noted exception of Desperate Housewives ) bad.