Thursday, December 16, 2004
i have no idea what's on tv anymore...

so i think i've said that i'm in a phone phase lately - where i'm talking to my friends and giggling like a 13 year old girl ( as opposed to giggling like a 45 year old man ) ... and i have added back IM'ing into the mix and my tv watching has suffered terribly.

the room i have my computer in is also my "craft" room ( and i don't mean that in a Can't Remember A Fucking Thing) kinda way, i mean in a sewing, drawing, painting, beading kinda way. this room does have tv, but doesn't have cable in it - so I either listen to shows that are in syndacation while chatting on line - or since i HATE when people watch tv or pay attention to something else when i'm talking to them ( i mean I'm listening to You - You can listen to ME) and when i'm yakking on the phone i have to do the same thing ( turn off the tv that is ) UNLESS lauren and i are watching the same show at the same time and commenting ( yeah, that 13 year old girl thing again ) anyway, i had a point - what was it ... oh yeah,

i have no idea about what's on most prime time TV ... but last night i was beaten into submission to watch "lost" ... um yea, I can't be friends with the guy that made me watch that anymore...for the following reasons.

1. i never ever want to fly again
2. now i have to be scared of invisible monsters
3. polar bears in the jungle - what the fuck
4. i don't understand why all the female survivors have perfect makeup after a plane crash
5. there was only one fat person on the plane - i've seen my people - more of us than that travel
6. the cute man from party of 5 had perfectly symmetrical wounds on his face from the wreck - and that can't be right.
7. i'm not sure what happened to that dog that i saw for a moment - but if they hurt that goddamned dog - you can bet your life that i'll NOT watch more of that
8. i'm sure there's an 8, i just can't think of what it is right now.


ok - and let's see ... then i saw commericals for the last episode ( i think ) of "The 'real' Gilligan's Island" - first let me say - what the fuck ... followed by how did Rachel Hunter get on this show - i mean i have eyes, i know she's beautiful .. but i'm confused - what does the "winner" of this show get .. and why did she agree to do it - so if anyone in blogland is an actual friend of hers - find out for me ..... then see if she knows the EXACT kind of hairspray her ex-hubby uses .. cause he still looks great....

other than that - let's see - oh, i made pancakes for dinner last night - PUMPKIN PANCAKES did you hear me people pumpkin pancakes... if you know me, you know i LOVE pancakes - and pumpkin ones are even better - come visit me and i'll make them for you ... but i had a moment of homemaker embarassment - i realized that i had only make the 'cakeies with a mix - so i had to call holly homemaker on crack ( aka M'Ary* ) and get a recipe for real from scratch pancakes .. and holy mary mother of fuck me they were good! so good they didn't need syrup - i mean i put syrup on them ( i feel about syrup the same way i feel about a sauce - if you don't know my opinion on sauces ... just ask ) I normally say when something is that good that i want to rub it on me ... but i'm gonna have to steal a line from stacey today and say the cakies were so good i WANT TO GET IN THEM!

so that's my report.
1. pancakes good
2. current tv ( with the noted exception of Desperate Housewives ) bad.

posted by Allie @ 12/16/2004 08:27:00 AM
|

14 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

and THAT is why you will never be a fat girl.

no syrup.
i'm ashamed.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Allie said...

no no read again babygirl - they didn't NEED syrup - but they got some :)

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Miss Demon Seed said...

T.V. ho here. "Lost", as you probably know if you visit my blog, is one of my new favorite shows. I missed the first three episodes and was so glad that they decided to let me catch up. The only problem I have with the show is that Matthew Fox plays "Jack" and I still want to call him "Charlie" but they have a "Charlie" on "Lost" so I am always confused. I just have to remember that "Party of Five" "Charlie" was a womanizer and "Lost" "Charlie" is a "suddenly reformed" heroin addict.

"The Real Gilligan's Island" is not something I watch because I have other shows at the same time but I do know that they had to find a couple of "famous" chicks to do the "movie star" parts so they picked Rachel Hunter and that other chick. That show is wacked and you can quote me on that!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Anyone who would "beat you into submission" to watch a lousy TV show isn't your friend. Send him to me.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Dave Nichols said...

I would just like to say how wonderful and effing hot bitchcakes is.

*whispers* Bitchcakes, please note that I am talking about you and not the show Lost. What are these people thinking. LOL!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Allie said...

teeny - if he would send me an effing email i could then somehow send him to you - i'm just sure of it.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Dave Nichols said...

Hi, I wasn't just TALKING about Bitchcakes. I was both channeling her and providing her with a pancake recipe. Also, I rearranged the entire house so I have a place with no TV where I can talk to her on the phone while DAVE is watching West Wing.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger se7en said...

Dear Bitchcakes!

Pancakes good, I want some!!!

TV sucks major ass, I can makeup better shows in my head except for LOST and Housewives and Two and a Half Men.

Last but not least... you said "fuck" =))))

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Miss Demon Seed said...

Seven, Ima agree with you on Two and a Half Men.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Al- If he reads your blog/comments he's sure to have sent you an email by now. If not, maybe he's been off at job interviews or something. Maybe you should ease up off his back?

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

I'm SO changing my name to S'Tacey*. Except, I'm thinking since I'm already Aunt Tasty, maybe I should just go with Tasty. 'Cause I am, you know.

Sorry, Martha Allison, sometimes I delude myself into thinking it's about me... I'm mistaken. :) The Holy Mary Mother of Fuck Me cracks me up every damn time.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

Hold on. I'm still laughing my ass off. I love you Bitchcakes. And I am not a lesbian. I tried watching LOST a few times. I didn't get the Polar Bear episode either or why all the girls have such perky breasts. Um, the last few times I've traveled on the plane...ah, no good looking people around. All butt uglies, many fuglies and most were large and in charge and none looked like the dude they picked out to be overweight. And what happened to all the gay stewardesses or stewards that are always on the planes?? YEAH...Sometimes cracked with that show. Still you make me giggle and laugh like I normally do... a juvenile 13-year-old chick stuck in a 37-year-old goddess body.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger se7en said...

Cher Gâteaux De Chienne,

Pumpkin bitchcakes I'm ready!

Devilboss, who is your fav character on Two and a Half Men?
Mine is Rose. When they did the show about Charleysucks.com I knew it had to be her, and it was. She would be the best thing that ever happened to Charlies character and he will never figure it out LOL

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Miss Demon Seed said...

I like Rose a lot I also love their mother. But Charlie cracks my ass up. Why hasn't he always been doing a sitcom? The one with Denise Richards and their baby made me cry I laughed so hard. The gag with the diaper and the neighbor was classic.

Love you MAF!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com