Tuesday, December 14, 2004
what to write, what to write

i sorta feel a list coming on, but then what's left to list?

* i could speak again of my love of coffee
* about my never ending fascination of Jason Mraz ( like i think we could actually be friends )
* my pride at my ability to finally add links and what not to this blog
* my ability to actually be friends with 'that boy'
* how in wonder and awe i am at having such amazing girlfriends, i mean really - people would be lucky to have one like this - and i have several

wait, that sorta is a list - well not sorta, it IS a list.

so here's something interesting, i was emailing with an old friend yesterday and we were discussing the differences between labels used for men and women .... like if a woman has a few social 'ahem' indiscressions she's a slut or slutty or skanky or whatever .... but a guy is a stud or just plain lucky or whatever. what is that about?!? just something i'm pondering....

tex also has be thinking about the differences in communication via the written word and the spoken word. although i'm a great fan of the instant messenger - i really do prefer phone conversations because i think sometimes i don't come accross the way i mean to in print. like flirting - i know i've spoken of this before - but i'm a flirter - i flirt with everyone, and i love it. i banter back and forth with the guys at work ... my girlfriends and i always talk about how were going to make out with each other ...i joke all the time about showing my boobs ( ok, that i do ... but still )anyho, one friend thought i needed to pull in the flirting with someone i was posting with on line - because he didn't seem responsive - where i didn't get that impression at all - but then i'm not 'really' flirting - just playing...and i think he too -neither of us are serious - but it made me wonder how i come accross in print.

i have several real life friends who read this and they know and get me - but i have some only online friends, some i only know thru the phone, and other's only email... but i hope in all the jokes some of the 'real' me comes thru

someone who is

* sometimes funny
* sometimes sad
* sometimes flirty ( ok usually flirty )
* sometimes has lapses in good judgement, but is a good person
* deeply influenced by her emotions
* looking for love, hoping to find it, enjoying where she is now
* generally sweet - but with the ability to go bitchcakes when needed
* knows the truth about who she is

anyway - that's all i have for the moment... that and i need some rockstar sex ..any takers?

posted by Allie @ 12/14/2004 09:17:00 AM
|

13 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

All of that, I'm going to focus on "bitchcakes".

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

OMG, "go bitchcakes" is maybe the best thing I've heard from you yet. I love you, MAF, let's make out!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Allie said...

I wish i could take credit for bitchcakes - but i can't.... the artist known as my online boyfriend turned me on to that word.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

My work here is done. *curtsy*

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger se7en said...

Dear Bitchcakes,

We are all out of rockstar sex at the present time, it is currently on back order. In the meantime we would like to offer as a suitable replacement (1)case biker sex xtra hot&nasty. If this is acceptable please reply here with quantity desired. Thank You.

Yours, Seven

=)

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Allie said...

my dearest darling seven,

yes please.

and all you got cowboy.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Miss Demon Seed said...

Yay to MAF for figuring out the links. I haven't been able to do it either. I'm sure my heterosexual lifemate will show me how to do that some day. BTW, you rock sister.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

Whew, hot & nasty! I love when it's hot & nasty. OHhhhh, wait, I'm not getting it. Well, I'll expect a full report, please.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Allie said...

stacey - are you new? if "i" get it - "you" get it - cause that's how we roll!

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

Lucky, lucky, Seven!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger se7en said...

ahhh Bitchcakes, a very devilish term of endearment. I get a hugh... smile, ya a hugh smile every time I say it! Now I forgot what my comment was about!

oh yeah, I was looking for an excuse to say BITCHCAKES! lol

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

I think you and I will be fast friends! Thanks for adding me to your site and I just added you to mine. Counting down the days till The Bartender swings into the village....and getting a hotel room to boot. My NAIR did wonders :) Cheers, inky

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

"Excuse me, excuse me..... " {shoving people aside} "I said, EXCUSE ME."


i am here. the RockStar is here.
and i got ONE THING to say.













"Nice Shoes." {wink}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com