Tuesday, November 30, 2004
so long good friend.....i'll miss you!

oh oh oh - get this.

THEY TOOK OUT THE COFFEE MACHINE FROM THE OFFICE
i don't know if you're hearing me people
they took out the coffee machine.
now we BRING our own coffee, sugar, creamer, filters EVERYTHING - all they provided was the machne - and now that's GONE ....
but mark my words tomorrow - you will see my fat ass happily seated at the desk with an entire CARAFE of coffee from the house - because as they like to say at the meetings ..
my name is allison, i'm a coffee-holic.


if a holic can be a 2 cupper a day ... cause i'm that girl. i need it - and believe me i'm sure after as few as 2 or 3 days without it .... someone around here will start bringing personal machines ... cause damn - we need it.
so in memory of our beloved friend ... please list all coffee songs/lyricscan think of here ....
so long old friend.
*Black Coffee in Bed - Squeeze
*"I like cream in my coffee ... and i like to sleep late on sunday and no body knows me like my baby" - Lyle Lovett
*"clouds in my coffee, clouds in my coffee...and you're so vain" - Carly Simon
*"One more cup of coffee for the road One more cup of coffee 'fore I go" - The White Stripes
*"It took a cup of coffee To prove that you don't love me " - Garbage
ok - that's all i have at the moment .... and i'm sad on the inside...

posted by Allie @ 11/30/2004 04:05:00 PM
|

6 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger christelpistol said...

cant type. hurts too much. oh. the atrocity. oh. the inhumanity. oh. the hatred.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

That is SO many kinds of wrong.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Allie said...

can you tell why mary is my heterosexual life partner?

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Because she needs the money?

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Allie said...

no no no my friend with the tiny hands ... cause she's funny like that ... have i explained that i have a heterosexual life partner? ... and mary her own self has a gay husband - so the woman in her life is the heterosexual life partner and her hubby is her new come out - homosexual life partner ....

confused yet?

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Miss Demon Seed said...

I DO NOT FUNCTION WITHOUT COFFEE. How can you stand it? I can't believe it. They provide everything here but we have to make it ourselves so my lazy ass stops at McDonalds.

BTW, my co-workers bought me a a sticker that is on my filing cabinet that says, "No Coffe, No Workie"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com