Tuesday, November 30, 2004
so long good friend.....i'll miss you!

oh oh oh - get this.

THEY TOOK OUT THE COFFEE MACHINE FROM THE OFFICE
i don't know if you're hearing me people
they took out the coffee machine.
now we BRING our own coffee, sugar, creamer, filters EVERYTHING - all they provided was the machne - and now that's GONE ....
but mark my words tomorrow - you will see my fat ass happily seated at the desk with an entire CARAFE of coffee from the house - because as they like to say at the meetings ..
my name is allison, i'm a coffee-holic.


if a holic can be a 2 cupper a day ... cause i'm that girl. i need it - and believe me i'm sure after as few as 2 or 3 days without it .... someone around here will start bringing personal machines ... cause damn - we need it.
so in memory of our beloved friend ... please list all coffee songs/lyricscan think of here ....
so long old friend.
*Black Coffee in Bed - Squeeze
*"I like cream in my coffee ... and i like to sleep late on sunday and no body knows me like my baby" - Lyle Lovett
*"clouds in my coffee, clouds in my coffee...and you're so vain" - Carly Simon
*"One more cup of coffee for the road One more cup of coffee 'fore I go" - The White Stripes
*"It took a cup of coffee To prove that you don't love me " - Garbage
ok - that's all i have at the moment .... and i'm sad on the inside...

posted by Allie @ 11/30/2004 04:05:00 PM
|

9 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger christ*el #3tx said...

cant type. hurts too much. oh. the atrocity. oh. the inhumanity. oh. the hatred.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

That is SO many kinds of wrong.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Champagnelady59 said...

WHY did they remove the coffee machine??????? Wait, let me guess.....it was costing too much.

They did that at my old office, "It's too expensive to supply you all with coffee".

We wound up buying a coffee machine (they're like $10 at Wal-Mart for Gods' sake) and a person was responsible for bringing coffee each week, creamer and sugar you were on your own.....

We put a can next to the machine for a "coffee fund". NOne of US put into it, but when we saw a "supervisor, manager" type person, we always said "You must pay for your coffee" After they did that for a while, we magically had the pot back.

So sorry,,,,I do not function in the morning without my coffee.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger M'Ary* said...

Memorandum

To: The Heartless Employers
From: Ms. Farr's Agent
RE: Coffee

Starting immediately, Ima need you to raise the effervescent Ms. Farr's pay by ten dollars a day, payable in petty cash, and include no less than two additional thirty minute breaks so that she may leave the building and get coffee. On account of she is chained to a desk in your slough of despond otherwise known as a business for often as much as twelve hours a day for a mere pittance of a salary, and at the very least, you ought to provide the coffee. This is non-negotiable. If you do not comply, I can assure you that Ms. Farr will be considerably less effervescent.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger ropemonkey said...

We don't have one either....all the coffee drinkers have personal coffee makers in their office. I just make mine at home and drink it on the drive in & I'm good to go with my coffee fix for the day.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Allie#3ga said...

can you tell why mary is my heterosexual life partner?

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Because she needs the money?

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Allie#3ga said...

no no no my friend with the tiny hands ... cause she's funny like that ... have i explained that i have a heterosexual life partner? ... and mary her own self has a gay husband - so the woman in her life is the heterosexual life partner and her hubby is her new come out - homosexual life partner ....

confused yet?

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger devilboss said...

I DO NOT FUNCTION WITHOUT COFFEE. How can you stand it? I can't believe it. They provide everything here but we have to make it ourselves so my lazy ass stops at McDonalds.

BTW, my co-workers bought me a a sticker that is on my filing cabinet that says, "No Coffe, No Workie"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com