Friday, November 19, 2004
since i haven't done the list in awhile

we all know that i'm a fan of the list. lists of music i like...lists of things you know about me....lists of things you might not know about me ...... yadda yadda yadda .... well ladies and gentleladies ... i feel another list coming on ... i'm not sure what it's going to be about but wrote a blog about it - like to read it - here it go.

1. i have colored my hair once a week for the last 6 weeks trying to get a color i like
2. i think i have finally decided to hold off on the color - so my hair will stay in my head
3. i had rock star sex this week - but not with an actual rock star
4. although my favorite color is purple - i wear NOTHING purple .
5. cause i pretty much only wear black
6. if you visit me, bring a sweater - cause i keep my house like a meat locker
7. i've spent a lot of time recently thinking about stupid things i have done
8. i can't decide if this is a good thing - or a bad one
9. i put wendy's number in speed dial - she's been sucked into the vortex
10. i called someone i shouldn't have this week - and while talking was great - now i feel like an ass
11. i have a really big ass
12. but it's a great ass
13. because people have told me so - and i think so too :)
14. i think at the first of the year - i'm gonna quit taking the prozac
15. because i think things are sorta better now
16. and i miss the ability to cry
17. sidebar - i SO started this list before the crying jags started again, i can TOTALLY cry now!
18. i'm still sad about the way the election turned out
19. my house is covered in pictures of my friends
20. i have seen willie nelson in concert more than once
21. i miss the pre-*69 days of prank phone calls SO MUCH
22. i bought BOTH guinness and icehouse beer at the grocery store last week - wha? huh?
23. I own WAY less pairs of shoes than jackie
24. i'm not afraid to apologize when i've been as asshat
25. i'm trying to NOT be an asshat
26. i'm starting to demand people apologize to me ... however than manifests itself
27. i'm pretty sure dr.phil is in fact satan
28. typing that made me laugh out loud
29. i'm SO eating meat tonight for dinner
30. i think i'm a really excellent friend
31. i am on the phone like a 14 year old girl most nights of the week
32. sometimes i am so lazy i will take my dog for a RIDE instead of a walk
33. i can't believe i just admitted that
34. i have a poster of n*sync in my garage.
35. right next to my Clinton/Gore sign
36. i still think monica was just patriotic
37. i have a "secret" blog that i tell my feelings about that "damn boy" in
38. i currently have 150+ bottles of nail polish
39 i have a thing for nails .... not a fetish - but i always notice
40. i would go barefoot everyday if possible
41. i'm listening to Johnny Cash right now
42. before that i was listening to Elvis Costello
43. if you call me at christmas - you WILL hear either the Hanukkah (sic) song or the barking dogs on my answering maching
44. yes, i realize how annoying that is
45. the most heard phrase in my office today is "girl what, not at all" and it makes me laugh everytime
46. i was called a mighty fine sistah yesterday - although i'm the whitest woman on the planet


**** and now it's friday am ****

ok - so i posted this thursday afternoon ( cause i myveryownself was tired of listing to the "woe to me" / "why can't i have him" / " how did he get over me so quickly" trifecta of boring) ..... and i'm now on to something better- i'm not sure what it is .... but i know that this morning i sang at the TOP O' MY LUNGS


" I could get over him, if i could get under you"

it's a pretty bad kasey jones song - and not exactly appropriate for the situation - but it makes me laugh cause it's not that i really wanna get under anyone - for a long time ... cause well, i just plain don't at the moment .... i have no dates this weekend - the man from earlier this week has been dismissed -cause, yeah, he's not the one - i am date free this weekend ... and i'm so ok with that.

i'm amazed at how much better i feel today that i did earlier this week - i love when things finally just shift ... that's so great.

my coworkers are cracking me up today -i have every intention to not deal directly with clients ... cause i don't wanna - i'm not in the mood to "fix" anything ... sidebar ( how irritating is it that i don't actually quote anyone but still use the "" ..... i know it's making my grammar police friends twitchy) ... and that sorta makes me giggle too!

i'm still e-mailing with my friend from high school - and i'm happy to report he grew up cool. way cooler than me actually - but that's ok too...... and and and my former ( wait here i go again ) "online boyfriend" / not diaryland and i are friends again - after secretly reading each others blogs for a couple months ... yay to the grown ups .... i'm pleased with us and looking forward to a pretty quiet weekend ...

i'm looking forward to the "me" time ... and of course preparing for the glutton festival that is thanksgiving .... yay to me.



posted by Allie @ 11/19/2004 09:35:00 PM
|

7 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

Honest to God Hisownself, I've never been happier than since I've been sucked into the vortex. Hooray for Wen! And hooray for YOU, as ever. I love ya!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

Doin' a little happydance on your behalf!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Miss Demon Seed said...

I"m happy for all you vortex people. The only votex I'm in is the Tatboy/Phlipperhead vortex. Xanax is my friend.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Madley said...

32. sometimes i am so lazy i will take my dog for a RIDE instead of a walk
33. i can't believe i just admitted that
A girl of my own heart! I actually have to DRIVE somewhere to walk my dog because I live in such an icky area. Shame on me -- thanks for letting me know I AM NOT ALONE.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

What you said elsewhere, previously, was funny enough to make a little pee-pee and big rolling tears. Mean, but since I doubt she'll get it I won't have to publicly reprimand you. Privately, spanking is in order.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Allie said...

excellent!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

Yes, the spankings. And then, the . . .

Crack me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com