Wednesday, November 10, 2004
that bitch gladys

showed up here again this week ... she's a week early - and right on schedule with my cubicle mates .... ( if you're a woman, you know who gladys is - if you're a man - why are you not HERE buying me things?)

now gladys can trigger many things ...

1. unrequited horniness ( antlery i prefer to say)
2. awareness that they do not MAKE enough foods with refined sugars and fat in them
3. make me weepy

or the deadly trifecta of all of them ..

i'm weepy from reading a friend's blog, sorta kinda in the mood for some neighborly making out ala the vengeful slut style ( ps - welcome to the club wendy, stacey will provide your new member package), and eating carrot cake and drinking real pure t rotgut co-cola..... yum

i neglected to mention the fact that i have to color my hair - chaz and i played salon this weekend - and i have to even it out some ... cause DAMN. but my cubicle mate is to be commended - i was on the phone dialing the hair salon and she came over - took the phone out of my hand - and said i can't let you get your hair cut this week - you're too emotional - that my dear is a friend .... and we thank her....and i'm sure she thanks herself - cause otherwise she'd have to listen to me bitch all the live long day.

so this is something cool that's going on in my life - my high school has an alumni web page .. and i found an old friend of mine and he and i have started emailing ... i'm hoping he comes home for some holiday soon and i'll buy him a beer .. cause i rock it thata way.

Song List for the Day

1. How can you mend a broken heart, Al Green
2. Only Lonely, Hootie
3 Unfold, Jason Mraz
4. Time, Culture Club
5. Cowboy Take Me Away, Dixie Chicks ( Shut up )
6. Peaches, Presidents of the United States of America
7. About the Weather, 10,000 Maniacs


and "there you go"

posted by Allie @ 11/10/2004 03:40:00 PM
|

3 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good grief you have good music taste! i haven't listened to 10,000 maniacs since college (when the scum sucking puppeteer stole my Maniacs cd's AND natalie merchant's tigerlily). but i digress, want I should come down there and make you some chocolate pie? because i will. you know this.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Allie said...

purplerain...i always wanted to see you laughing ... sorry - that was weak and sad - but it had to be said. now that it's out of my system we can all carry on.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

Dang Blogger would not let me comment yesterday on here... and that's unfortunate, 'cause I was laughing my ass OFF with you, sister. So, A.) You do rock, and B.) I like us best, and C.) I got Wen's new member packet ready for her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com