Thursday, November 04, 2004
i'm going to repost some things from my other blog -

cause let's face it - i'm funny - and i'm keeping my funny stuff ... so this is going to take a while - so i might not have "new" new updates on here for a few days - but i'm going to be back and running at full speed soon.

with only my friends - who i love and love me.

and not asshole men - that aren't on my list of 3 that i love - and they know who they are .... and in case they don't

1. daddy
2. chaz
3. greg


order is subject to change at a moment's notice - cause i'm like that.

posted by Allie @ 11/04/2004 11:27:00 AM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com