Friday, November 12, 2004
so it's me again

typing away at the lunch hour - cause i'm exciting like that - aren't you lucky to know me ?

i'm trying to be happy today - but i'm having a hard time and here's why.

1. hormones (case closed)
2. i miss my friend.
3. i'm too tired to breathe
4. every song is making me want to cry ( see # 1)
5. there's some drama in friend land
6. there's fun going on this weekend that i'm not a part of ...

but the things that do make me happy

1. my hair looks cute today - i color the hell out of it - and it's still soft
2. i actually have money in my checking account, so i can buy groceries this weekend
3. my parents are paying for my car repair, brakes, roters, tires, and the 85K checkup....DAMN
4. my dog loves me
5. i have a job.

i need some good girl time - but i don't see that happening this weekend ... so i'm hoping that the cathartic cleaning out of stuff will help me feel good - it usually does...

you know what - i want someone to come here and get on the sofa and let me put my head on their laps while they stroke my hair and tell me it will be ok .... what time can i expect you?

posted by Allie @ 11/12/2004 01:28:00 PM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com