Wednesday, November 17, 2004
nine levels...

Nine Layers
I stole this directly from Madley’s blog …


Layer One

name: Allison
birth date: June 2, 1970
birthplace: San Antonio, Texas
current location: Marietta, Georgia
eye color: Green
hair color: currently red/auburn/brown – could change at a moment’s notice
height: 5'4"
righty or lefty: Righty
zodiac sign: Gemini

Layer Two

your heritage: Irish / Scottish
the shoes you wore today: Sexy black high heel mules
your weakness: second guessing myself.
your fears: Dying without having that one true lasting romantic love with a man – or the people that I love knowing that I love them
your perfect pizza: Thick Chicago style with spinach and goat cheese and asparagus.
goal you'd like to achieve: Balance, with not too much drama.

Layer Three

your most overused phrase on aim: show me your boobs - kidding
your first waking thoughts: Yay, I didn’t wake up dead
your best physical feature: My hair and eyes.
your most missed memory: laughing with my best friend growing up


Layer Four

pepsi or coke: Coke - Actually Fresca. With ice and a straw.
mcdonald's or burger king: Wendy’s!
single or group dates: Single... are you kidding?
adidas or nike: honey, I don’t run.
lipton ice tea or nestea: Neither. I like tea steeped not powdered.
chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate.
cappuccino or coffee: both depends on my mood – but usually coffee.

Layer Five

smoke: Once in a while.
cuss: What the hell is that kinda question supposed to mean?
sing: For fun, always.
take a shower everyday: twice a day – and I don’t have OCD
do you think you've been in love: I’m not sure – I think so – but don’t wanna admit it.
want to go to college: Already finished it
liked high school: Was hell on a plate
want to get married: totally – when I’m ready
believe in yourself: Hell yeah - most days
.get motion sickness: sometimes.
think you're attractive: have you seen me? I’m WAY cute.
think you're a health freak: have you SEEN me?
get along with your parent(s): most of the time.
like thunderstorms: Yes -- unless I'm travelling in them.
play an instrument: took piano lessons and flute lessons for years can plunk on the piano only.

Layer Six

in the past month..
drank alcohol: Yes
smoked: yes
done a drug: just prozac.
made out: Monday night
gone on a date: about a week...ago
gone to the mall: yep – wandered the mall in charlotte
eaten an entire box of oreos?: not at one sitting – but sure.
eaten sushi: Oh yeah.
been on stage: not in the last month
been dumped: Yes and no – long story – don’t ask
gone skating: No
made homemade cookies: Yep
dyed your hair: DUH
stolen anything: No

Layer Seven

ever...
played a game that required removal of clothing: Yup
if so, was it mixed company: yup
been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yup.
been caught "doing something": yup
.been called a tease: No
gotten beaten up: No
shoplifted: nope
changed who you were to fit in: not since I became a grown ass woman.

Layer Eight

age you hope to be married: Before death.
numbers and names of children: n/a
describe your dream wedding: In the mountains in fall ….super casual – just me and him – our immediate family ( and minister of course )– then big party later.
how do you want to die: at age 90 in great health in my sleep after a great weekend in vegas playing with all my friends
where you want to go to college: Already went to college – don’t know where I want to go for a master’s or if I wanna do that
what do you want to be when you grow up: Content and Happy in my own skin.
what country would you most like to visit: Ireland

Layer Nine

number of drugs taken illegally: One
number of people i could trust with my life: 10
number of cds that i own: Maybe 200?
number of piercings: Three in each ear I want 3 more in each.
number of tattoos: None -- yet. 2 words. Needles, pain!
number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: 4 or 5.
number of scars on my body: 3 or 4!
number of things in my past that i regret: lots and none –cause as hokey as this sounds it made me who I am now – and I like who I am … but I have some regrets.

posted by Allie @ 11/17/2004 01:01:00 PM
|

2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

I loved it. And, naturally, I copied on mine.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Madley said...

I love that you love to do these -- inspires me to do find more! :) And I love your answer to your first morning thought: "Yay, I didn’t wake up dead." I so relate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com