Thursday, November 25, 2004
gobble gobble

Happy Thanksgiving People!

I hope everyone is with people they love today - be that family, friend, pets, ben & jerry and your favorite lifetime movie.

As we know i'm a HUGE fan of the list. So here's the starters of an "I'm Grateful For" list.


1. that the old allie is slowly returning
2. that i have the best frekin' dog ever...
3. i have amazing girlfriends that i thank God, the universe, Mother Earth....for every single day, people would be lucky beyond all reason to have one person like this in their life. and i have like 8. amazing.
4. my parents, they make me insane but, 1. that's their job and 2. they love me a really whole lot
5. i have a job
6. i laugh out loud every day at work
7. let's thank the fine people at lilly for the 'zac
8. i like me again, that's pretty cool
9. i'm funnier than most anyone else i know
10. and you. i'm thankful for all of you.

love,
allie

posted by Allie @ 11/25/2004 08:56:00 AM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com