Thursday, November 25, 2004
gobble gobble

Happy Thanksgiving People!

I hope everyone is with people they love today - be that family, friend, pets, ben & jerry and your favorite lifetime movie.

As we know i'm a HUGE fan of the list. So here's the starters of an "I'm Grateful For" list.


1. that the old allie is slowly returning
2. that i have the best frekin' dog ever...
3. i have amazing girlfriends that i thank God, the universe, Mother Earth....for every single day, people would be lucky beyond all reason to have one person like this in their life. and i have like 8. amazing.
4. my parents, they make me insane but, 1. that's their job and 2. they love me a really whole lot
5. i have a job
6. i laugh out loud every day at work
7. let's thank the fine people at lilly for the 'zac
8. i like me again, that's pretty cool
9. i'm funnier than most anyone else i know
10. and you. i'm thankful for all of you.

love,
allie

posted by Allie @ 11/25/2004 08:56:00 AM
|

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Happy Turkey Day to you too! That is one nice little list you have there. I know you won't mind if I play copy cat just a wittle bit and make one of my own. Why? Becasue you are so very sweet like that. Next time we talk you must describe to me in full detail how good the sweet potato caserole was....

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm sweet potato casserole mmmmmmmm..what? oh yeah lists. That was a cutie sweet list. We are thankful for you too allster. your are a nice friend that came into my world. thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com