we talked the whole night thru good morning, good morning to you.
see, when they did that in "Singing In The Rain" they were happy about it.
Me, not so much.
And if by "talked the whole night thru" they meant going to sleep, then waking up 2 hours later - not able to go back to sleep, no one you know on line to chat with, too late to call anyone, watching infomercials, and playing the "if i go to sleep RIGHT NOW - i can sleep for 45 minutes before i have to go to work" ... then that is what i did.
So, for no apparent reason, i'm back on the no sleeping bus. and i hate it - i was ass monkey tired last night - i took all the christmas decorations down, drug the tree outside, walked the dog, visited with the neighbor's, did housework, chatted on line, and talked on the phone for a while ..... and STILL - sleep for 2 hours - up for another 5 ... it sucks rocks. Since i started the 'zac - insomnia was really no longer a problem in my life .... until this last week or so.
Part of me thinks it's because i was SUCH a stress monkey for a while there that the non stress has fucked up my sleep .... i don't know what to do with the state of relaxation....excellent problem FOR SURE ... but sheesh - i'd like to sleep even just like 5 hours in a row ..... i remember what that was like and it was awesome ........
i did however learn that i really do wanna try
2. Bare Minerals or the Leeza Gibbons one
3. EVERY hair product on the market ... both hair removal and hair styling....
4. those silly ass nail polish pens that "I" so could not operate with my non primary hand
and none of
1. of the exercise things
2. those chicken breast looking bra things
3. anything to make cleaning my car easier
4. the 9 million dollar vaccumes - that still will not pick up all of mike's hair
5. natural viagra stuff that will make a man ... ahem... 'concentrate' for up to 4 hours ...um, no thank you.
6. those stupid ass spatchula/whisk/pasta remover things...
so it seems like i really should get that TV outta my room....