Thursday, December 30, 2004
ok so this will be my last post of 2004.

someone wrote on his blog that he would say 2004 was the best year ever only because he hasn't experienced 2005 yet ..... ok i can't say that ... 2004 for the most part sucked a donkey's ass. But i feel very optimistic about 2005.

stacey ( http://soonthebandwagon.blogspot.com ) has a great list of resolutions that i think i can actually achieve ... and they're worth a look ... but here are some things that i am going to not resolve to do ... cause i already do them - but i'm going to continue to do.

1. tell the people i love - that i love them everyday...they need never question how i feel about them.

2. get rid of the extra baggage in my life ... i have a sign on my desk ( i'm a social worker remember ) that says "if i'm working harder on your life than YOU are ... something is wrong" i'm translating that into - if i'm working harder on this friendship than you are .... i gotta go.

3. do what i need to do and not be so concerned with what other people will think.

4. to find the humor in all situations - without joking i would actually die.

5. have more sex.


I hope 2005 finds you happier than you could ever imagine. I had a dear, sweet, wonderful, funny, and sexy ass friend say to me this year that he wished for me to be "scrumptiously deliciously happy" and that my people is what i wish for each and everyone of you ....

and more sex.


posted by Allie @ 12/30/2004 09:58:00 AM
|

4 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger se7en said...

Dear Bitchcakes!

luv ya silly!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

LOVE the new layout! Happy new year to you too. I like #2, I might have to steal it.

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger evilsciencechick said...

I need to get over here more! so much to comment on!

first...I did NOT hear about Jerry Orbach! whoa. law and order is one of my favorite shows.

i LOVE the new look! i'm super jealous! mine looks like a 5 year old designed it.

that's a good list. and if nothing else, I wish you LOTS AND LOTS of sex in the new year ;)

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

i love the new design. i'm still drunk and woozy but BOB is keeping me company. peace tonight, be safe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com