Tuesday, January 04, 2005
How Banjo Are We?

ok kids, if that doesn't make you laugh, I don't wanna know you.

Stacey said that to me last night when we were laughing (duh) and gave me credit for the line ... but it wasn't me who said it - i say it's got Christel written all over it.

so i'm going to be working on a survey to determine how banjo we all are ... cause you know you have a little bit of it in you - even if you don't wanna admit it ....

like
1. ever know anyone who worked in a towel factory?
2. do you like the movie "smokey and the bandit"? ( and we're just talking the first one....)
3. do you know the words to "devil went down to georgia"


i'm working on a whole big ol' mess of questions like this and will hopefully have a survey posted soon ....

anyhow, serious topic - and we know i usually avoid these....but a dear friend of mine brought to someone's attention their blatent racism .... and the woman seems to be denying her hateful stance. I say if you're going to make blanket statements, then you need to be able to stand by them. I don't consider myself a racist on any level - anyone who knows me ( even sorta ) knows that i have THE most diverse group of friends possible ... and i treasure that - and in the immortal words of the great Henry Rollins - "I don't group hate, I hate with style and creativity" .... so here's my list of people I hate ..

1. The New York Yankees ( i know they're a group and what i just said, but i dont' care... i hate them)
2. The New York Mets ( see notes above )
3. Fred Phelps
4. Pat Robertson
5. Fox News
6. Anyone who would CHOOSE to become a dentist.
7. bullies
8. People who think that just because they are loud, they are right
9. People who drive on the shoulder of the road in traffic - like it's their own fuckin' lane or something
10. People who talk in movies
11. People who sing along in the theater
12. People who arrive late to the theater then interrupt you to slide by
13. The insane ass people who fight for clearance items at a sale ... WTF?
14. People who say " you have such a pretty face"
15. the lying bastards that market "chip free" nail polish
16. The garbage man who throws the can back into the yard instead of sitting it in the driveway


ok that's all i have for the moment .... i'm sure i can come up with more and elaborate on what i have listed ..... so yay me.

#3ga.

posted by Allie @ 1/04/2005 09:13:00 AM
|

8 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger se7en said...

dear Bitchcakes!! pardon if i sem incoherent.

i am on a load of painkillas for som dental work hehe
but your comments text is still messed up for me on both my pc's. i cant read the comment from Chloe at all, only her name at the bottom hmmm

luv ya darlin!

your wacked ass cajun cowboy

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Miss Demon Seed said...

We are very banjo here in the boondocks. My best friend owns a banjo and can play it.

Alli, what is the deal with me not being able to read the first comment on here because your entry covers it? Just wondering.

More for the list

*Liars and Lying Liars

*SACoW and all other forms of lazy ass people

*The Post Mistress in my town

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Allie said...

my darling cowboy - i sent you all the stuff you asked for ... have you looked at it yet? might wanna talk to mary - she created this B-EA-U-TI-FUL blog for me ..

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Allie said...

NO! don't change it - i love it just like it is ..... and i'm not having problems with my comments either - they show up fine both at the office and at home....

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Miss Demon Seed said...

This is the first time since you got the new blog (btw Mary, it looks awesome) that the comments were not on top of each other. I guess it fixed itself. Thanks for looking into it.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Allie said...

jackie - you know that's the reason i hate that face comment!

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger se7en said...

i worked on it but you have to reinstall it to see if it works, i also fixed that little error just below the "Powered by Blogger" button thingy at the very bottom of the sidebar, a little arrow that will be gone...

it's still showing the first comment buried in the post text, real weird..... and it's like that on both my pc's running IE6 one has win98 the other winXP so i dunno lol

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Hurry up with that Banjo list 'cuz I think I'm a lot bit banjo! BTW, will you be distributing antibiotics if I am?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com