ok kids, if that doesn't make you laugh, I don't wanna know you.
Stacey said that to me last night when we were laughing (duh) and gave me credit for the line ... but it wasn't me who said it - i say it's got Christel written all over it.
so i'm going to be working on a survey to determine how banjo we all are ... cause you know you have a little bit of it in you - even if you don't wanna admit it ....
1. ever know anyone who worked in a towel factory?
2. do you like the movie "smokey and the bandit"? ( and we're just talking the first one....)
3. do you know the words to "devil went down to georgia"
i'm working on a whole big ol' mess of questions like this and will hopefully have a survey posted soon ....
anyhow, serious topic - and we know i usually avoid these....but a dear friend of mine brought to someone's attention their blatent racism .... and the woman seems to be denying her hateful stance. I say if you're going to make blanket statements, then you need to be able to stand by them. I don't consider myself a racist on any level - anyone who knows me ( even sorta ) knows that i have THE most diverse group of friends possible ... and i treasure that - and in the immortal words of the great Henry Rollins - "I don't group hate, I hate with style and creativity" .... so here's my list of people I hate ..
1. The New York Yankees ( i know they're a group and what i just said, but i dont' care... i hate them)
2. The New York Mets ( see notes above )
3. Fred Phelps
4. Pat Robertson
5. Fox News
6. Anyone who would CHOOSE to become a dentist.
8. People who think that just because they are loud, they are right
9. People who drive on the shoulder of the road in traffic - like it's their own fuckin' lane or something
10. People who talk in movies
11. People who sing along in the theater
12. People who arrive late to the theater then interrupt you to slide by
13. The insane ass people who fight for clearance items at a sale ... WTF?
14. People who say " you have such a pretty face"
15. the lying bastards that market "chip free" nail polish
16. The garbage man who throws the can back into the yard instead of sitting it in the driveway
ok that's all i have for the moment .... i'm sure i can come up with more and elaborate on what i have listed ..... so yay me.