Wednesday, January 05, 2005
i wish a fool would.

I wish a fool would.

Today is not the day. I am going back and forth from rage – for no apparent reason to feeling like I wanna cry – again for no apparent reason.

It is safe to say the ‘hors are moaning today.

And I wish a fool would.

I wish someone WOULD start with me today..cause if they caught me at the angry moment I would so terminate them ala Julia Sugarbaker that their grandchildren would feel the shame. The wrath that I would envoke could provide no safe haven or soft place to fall from the torrent of words I would spew forth.

Cause see, I’m sick of it. I’m sick of the martyrs, get off the cross – we need the wood. I’m sick of the people who really should see that they are the pot calling the kettle black, quit bitching about people doing the VERY thing you’re doing,I’m sick of people who can make these really horrible statements and then not have the balls to stand behind them, if you’re going to talk about how the mexican’s are ruining California - then have the balls to be called a racist for making the racist statement.

That being said, I’m also sorta sad today. Johnny #5 is off to train and head overseas to Iraq, and I hate that. He’s not my boyfriend, we’re more buddies than anything else, but he’s been a part of my life for over a year now - and he’s going off to fight and possibly be hurt in this war – and that pisses me off too…. I realize HE signed up for the service HE knew the dangers when he did it HE knew that if a war was going to break out – he’d be a part of it …but still – let’s make this about me shall we – cause hell, it’s my freakin blog – and I can do what I want here – this is the only place is the world that I can do exactly what I want – so I’m going to do it damnit

In other news,
*I was told to do more lists … see above – MY blog
*dave and I decided that if I was in fact a gay man, that I would be his type – and we established that I’d be a bottom … take from that what you will….
*my Cajun boyfriend is flirting with too many other women and I don’t’ wanna have to go all white trash on his ass
*I colored my hair again , and I look hot – just so you know
* the banjo survey is coming along – but I think I’m going to enlist mary for some assistance with it
*everyday that passes is one day closer to christel leaving and I hate that


ok what else … oh yeah. It’s fucking January – why is it hot?? And because it’s hot and people are thinking it’s ok to wear SANDALS – I’maneed to talk about the importance of a well tended foot if you’re going to put it out there to show the world.

Please. PLEASE. I implore you – if you have icky feet…. Don’t wear the sandal. If you can’t afford the 20 bucks for a pedicure and you re-fucking-fuse to do your own feet – don’t wear the sandal. And sidebar – there is more to the pedicure than simply the toes … take from that what you will…

And oh yeah, if you have something to say to me – today is the day – BRING IT ON.

posted by Allie @ 1/05/2005 09:57:00 AM
|

6 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Miss Demon Seed said...

Amen! BTW, I have ugly feets and don't ususally wear the sandals cept the ratty ones I wear around the house.

P.S. Doesn't it feel extra good to get that anger out? I just love to do that.

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SO love you, period end of story.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger se7en said...

Dear Bitchcakes!

i am a flirt, and i flirt with a lot of people, but i don't flirt with anyone like i do with you cause you are so spashul! i was flirty even before we "met" and that's my nature, and one of the things i luv about blogging! so please don't be angry with me =)

and please write about whatever your heart desires =)

luv ya's, seven

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Allie said...

seven .. doi ... i'm a flirt too -that's why you love me so much... and really, i can't blame you- i'd love me too!! i'm just teasing you - although really, i'm not a tease at all. put that in your pipe and smoke it.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

Grrrrrrrrrl, Imaneed you to pay up when I come see you!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

OMG it's January and 80 freakin damn degrees here in south Texas. That's sooooooo wrong beyond words. Ditto on the nasty feet and sandal. Sing it sista, we need to start a philanthropic organization to give ugly feet pedicures. Saving the world and eyes one pinky at a time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com