Monday, January 17, 2005
move over hallmark

i admit it..i love greeting cards. I have a stack around the house for all occasions...birthdays, holidays, lovers, mamograms .. i can spend days in card shops laughing out loud and nudging the stranger next to me saying - oh my god read this read this....and i love the quirky little places that have those wonderful funky irreverant cards that you just can't find anywhere else ....

well the other day m*ary' and i were on the phone ( as per usual ) and we started discussing the cards that we simply can't find in stores ... ( and have actually needed in our lives...)

ezample.
1." I'm so sorry your husband turned out gay."
2. "So, you have a cocaine addict living in your basement."
3. "Congratulations on avoiding foreclosure.
4. "It's official, You're a WHORE!"
5. "I heard you were feeling depressed and lonely...want some pie?" ( thanks, tex)
6. "I'm so sorry about your unfortunate haircut."
7. "YAY! you passed your D.U.I. classes ... best of luck on finding insurance!"
8. "Congratulations! The test came back negative!"
9. "Your yard won "Weed of the Month"
10. "You finally got your Liberal Arts degree - would you like fries with that?"


posted by Allie @ 1/17/2005 02:04:00 AM
|

5 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

funny! here's to a better week for all of us. inky

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Miss Demon Seed said...

*I wonder if you realize that your hair looks like a coonskin cap?

*I'm sorry you got stabbed 5 times in the head and neck.

*I'm sorry your aim is so bad when you stab someone 5 times in the head and neck.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger se7en said...

Dear Allison,

lol those are hilarious, especially no. 10 that one rules!!

hehe another killer list, you are too much girrrl =)

all
your
sevens

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Hi.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

And my personal favorite....... Congrats on getting a new prison bitch! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com