i admit it..i love greeting cards. I have a stack around the house for all occasions...birthdays, holidays, lovers, mamograms .. i can spend days in card shops laughing out loud and nudging the stranger next to me saying - oh my god read this read this....and i love the quirky little places that have those wonderful funky irreverant cards that you just can't find anywhere else ....
well the other day m*ary' and i were on the phone ( as per usual ) and we started discussing the cards that we simply can't find in stores ... ( and have actually needed in our lives...)
1." I'm so sorry your husband turned out gay."
2. "So, you have a cocaine addict living in your basement."
3. "Congratulations on avoiding foreclosure.
4. "It's official, You're a WHORE!"
5. "I heard you were feeling depressed and lonely...want some pie?" ( thanks, tex)
6. "I'm so sorry about your unfortunate haircut."
7. "YAY! you passed your D.U.I. classes ... best of luck on finding insurance!"
8. "Congratulations! The test came back negative!"
9. "Your yard won "Weed of the Month"
10. "You finally got your Liberal Arts degree - would you like fries with that?"