Wednesday, January 12, 2005
we all knew i was going to steal this from teeny ..

3 names you go by:
a) Allie
b) #3 - how cool is it to be a number!
c) babygirl

3 screen names you have:
a) cocktailsandsmokes
b) if you need to know you already do
c) (n/a)

3 things you like about yourself:
a) I'm a great friend
b) i will put a stray dog in my car and take it back to it's momma
c) I don't act one way to one person, and another to another - i'm genuine

3 things you dislike about yourself:
a) i still let other people get to me
b) Question myself too much
c) Still care too much what Mom & Dad think

3 parts of your heritage:
a) Irish
b) Scottish
c) English

3 things that scare you:
a) George W.
b) Fox News
c) people that can't admit they just might have been wrong

your everyday essentials:
a) Lotion - i have soft skin issues - must have it at all times
b) music
c) kisses from my dog

3 things you're wearing right now:
a) Onyx earrrings
b) Slut Red nail polish
c) Black high heels

3 of your favorite bands/artists:
a) Barenaked Ladies
b) Lyle Lovett
c) Toad the Wet Sproket

3 of your favorite songs at present:
a) Unfold - Jason Mraz
b) Beyond the Sea - Kevin Spacey
c) I will survive - Gloria Gaynor

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
a) to let it go
b) to get published
c) spiritual retreat in silence

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given) :
a) make me laugh daily
b) able to be both serious and silly
c) someone who gets the 'real' me

2 truths and a lie (in no particular order):
a) i am comfortable in my own skin
b) i am in the wrong career field
c) i am an only child

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
a) dark hair
b) clean strong hands
c) expressive eyes

3 things you just can't do:
a) vote republican
b) drive under the speed limit
c) not giggle everyday - at something - even when things suck - something will be funny to me.

3 of your favorite hobbies:
a) painting
b) making jewelry
c) reading and writing

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
a) be in love
b) have a job where i can bring my dog to work
c) cuddle on the sofa with a cute boy while reading

3 careers you're considering:
a) Spa owner
b) Human Resources
c) Writer

3 places you want to go on vacation:
a) Ireland
b) Scotland
c) France

3 kids names:
a) Katie
b) Lucy
c) Jack

3 things you want to do before you die:
a) Finish living
b) own/and live in a fantastic cabin in the mountains
c) figure out what it's all about- the hokey pokey perhaps

3 people who now have to take this quiz:
a) the #3's
b) #4
c) #5

posted by Allie @ 1/12/2005 08:20:00 AM
|

5 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

Yes, my love. I'll take the quiz. See it on myveryown blog later today. XOXOXO I LOVE YOU, btw!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

When you figure out the hokey pokey, can you please tell me what is it all about? many thanks, inky

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did it... because you said so.

you even got called out IN THE TITLE!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger se7en said...

hehe whoa on tha template change! and i just did this very same quizzy thingy at myveryown blog!

*smooches*

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

We are so much a like it's scary, cept for the George W part, but I forgive ya. ;) I might have to steal this quiz-ola.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com