Thursday, January 13, 2005
it's happened - Updated

i got nothing.

i'm in a pretty good place- but i have no funny today.
i have some people i'm disappointed in, but not enough to start a blog war talking about it.
i have some things stressing me - but not enough to write a rant or really bitch about it.

i was up last night with an icky tummy - and no one was on-line to talk with.....

stacey and i have been playing phone tag for days, and i'm tired of it - i NEED some stacey time.

i look pretty cute today - but nothing amazing.

work is work - if it was fun they would call it fun, and not work.

so, that's all i got - leave comment ifn' ya want - if not ... that's cool too - whatever.

I still gots nothing - except a big ol' case of the blahs - that i myself am getting sick and tired of. I'm having a hard time finding the happy place. You know when you don't feel like you have anything to look forward to .. i'm totally in that place... work is work,home is ok ... the only thing i look forward to is time with my dog - and that's just plain sad.

i'm tempted to hack all my hair off - cause at least that would be something different ... but i like it longer ... and it's finally getting longer...

i'm just having that day where everyone else is funnier, smarter, happier, than me.

and that sucks.

posted by Allie @ 1/13/2005 08:59:00 AM
|

9 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger se7en said...

silly woman!! hehe we all luvs ya dearly and stressin' is not good for ya at all =(

your
punky
cowboy

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

Exactly what le Champagne said! I heart you!!!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Hi.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Put down the scissors, they are NOT the answer! What happened to the cool-io template?

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

things could be WORSE sister. you could have been called into management yesterday and spanked. you could have been told to spend three hours of your life that you will never get back to erase everything that has to do with a shit hole job that you completely hate and never again blog about it while you are still employed there. today is my day off. paid day off. i cashed in a holiday. i am still in my jammies and BRAZY called me this morning. yes things could be WORSE for you my dear friend. i no longer what him as my FB either. he's creepy and has cooties. hang in there.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Allie said...

a cool-io template will return ... a lot of people said they had trouble reading the comments section - so i'm making some changes ... and begging mary for more template help ..... i was able to get a co-worker to put my hair into this sexy bun thing with the chopsticks - so it could be worse .... it can always be worse ... i just have the icks ... although i was just sent a kickin' song.

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, you been reading me, and commenting alla time, and you're always so sweet.
I thought I'd come say thanks and 'howdy' but also tell you that I go through the same shit.
Work, Home, Dog, Hockey.
Sometimes even hockey sucks too.
Cliched as it may sound, "this too shall pass," it's all a matter of time.
Do what you like right now, keep yourself occupied, even just to pass time, and the blahs will find the door.
If they don't, get shitfaced and write an entry, that usually works for me...
then SPLIT some wee lad's SKULL!! YARR!!
-Judd

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

JUDD was here. How fun is THAT?

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Allie said...

i am the coolest motherfucker in all the land. i feel like i just met a rock star ( not that i don't already know one, but still ) this prolly sounds so stupid to everyone else ... but JUDD was here - he's so fuckin' cool - i just went up like 16gabillion cool points by just having him post to me.

yay unto me.

it made me squeal with glee like a little girl.

and that's a good thing.

thanks judd ... and i think i'm gonna take your advice on the drinking ... cause that would be yay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com