Tuesday, August 31, 2004
repost - august 31, 2004

Tuesday, August 31, 2004
I did it 3 times this morning!
I did it 3 times this morning!Ok, you pervs. It wasn’t hot rockstar sex ( although damn I wish it was, but the discussion about the dry white season will have to be for another day … although just last night I did promise someone…and I’m SO gonna deliver the HELL out of that promise one day …he has NO ideas of the level of skill I have) ok I’m digressing.I am a snooze alarm hitter. I am one of those ridiculous people who can’t get up when the alarm goes off the first time. I’ve tried all manner of things – alarms on the other side of the room, an alarm that turns a light on, music I hate, talk radio. Music I love … and I’ve evidently made a decision in my brain that I don’t have to get up when the alarm goes off the first time …so it goes off at 5:30 … and my ample ass doesn’t get up until 6:00 ….This would be fine – cause I don’t leave for work until 7:15 …which is p-lenty of time for me to get ready, take mike for a walk, yadda yadda …. Except I have a friend who lives in Tokyo, and he’s 13 hours ahead of me and we chat in the mornings … so this leads to running late ….Yeah, daily. I tend to give nicknames to all my friends, and I call him “peanut”, and here’s why….So for years mom and I have this running joke …when we see a middle aged guy in some sorta of testosterone machine – we look at each other, and say “ sorry about your penis”. Now this never fails to make us laugh. So, my friend Christine and I say it too, and evidently her ( at the time ) 3 year old daughter has heard this pretty often too. One day we’re all out riding around in the car and we see that guy. Christine and I say “ sorry about your ….and leave the last word off” then this voice from the backseat yells out PEANUT! ( I had to pull the car over I was laughing so hard ) ….so anyway, my friend in Japan is a professional athlete and all macho and what not – and drives one of those cars that he’s lovingly called “black death” so yea, he’s pretty much peanut now…what’s even better is that he’s finally succumbed to the fact that I’m gonna call him that ( and better still, he even likes it now)Ok I’m rambling – where was i? oh yeah, snooze alarms. Anyone got any ideas. I’m taking suggestions ….

posted by Allie @ 8/31/2004 09:17:00 AM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com