Friday, August 27, 2004
repost 08/27/04

Friday, August 27, 2004
i'm all over the place this morning.


Why are staff meetings on Fridays?And b. I think I’m covering about 15 topics in this entry.There are perhaps many days when I don’t feel like going to a meeting. Like everyday. I have to admit, I’m one of those “send me an email” people when it comes to meetings. Now if there’s a cute boy to flirt with, or someone funny to sit with, that’s one thing. But believe me, here at the office. There’s neither.So there’s some silly ass meeting this morning, where we’re talking about the changes going on at the agency. And when I say talking about changes, what I mean is that someone will read us a memo. Ok, I’ve been to college, I actually even finished college – and I can read. Send me an email.End rant.On the other hand, I can NOT say enough about how much I love the one rate long distance plan. I LOVE LOVE LOVE yakking on the phone, I’m in a phase where I’m like a 13 year old again, I can’t get enough phone time…so shoot me yo’ number and I’ll give ya a holla…..and this weekend with #3 coming to town, I can guarantee that some of the calls will be of the drunk variety…which can be fun in and of themselves.HRT was talking about traffic on his diary and posted some link that talked about the worst traffic in the county, my state is on that list. I have a feeling it’s really just the metro Atlanta area and not the whole state of Georgia – cause hey, I’ve driven around the state and …. It’s a breeze …. Atlanta? Well, that’s another issue. I’ve lived in the same town since I was 9 years old ( and I’m 34 for those of you playing along at home ) so it’s safe to say I know every possible back road ( I also know where the excellent make out spots are…complete with beautiful views of the city if you’re interested ) and the traffic here has gone from bad to worse. I live in a suburb about 15 miles north of downtown Atlanta, and I work WAY WAY in the city. But here is what I do NOT understand. It takes me about ½ and hour to 45 minutes to get TO work … but close to 1 ½ hours to get home. …. Why is this….if someone can explain it to me, I’ma work out a sweet something something for you…not sure what it’s gonna be – but we’ll work something out.So I got a haircut last night. And I have a question. If you’re a hairdresser or know a hairdresser maybe you’ll know the answer to this question. I understand that there’s the metric system that different than our standard system of measurement …but is there a hairdressers measurement system that I’m not aware of … cause where else could “ take ½ inch off the ends” really mean hack it until I look like a fastpitch player. ( no offense to fastpitch players) …. Maybe it’s the same place where a man learns to embellish inches??? Something to think about…..

posted by Allie @ 8/27/2004 09:20:00 AM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com