Monday, August 23, 2004
08/23/04

Monday, August 23, 2004
not enough has been said about
my love of 2 things.coffee and music.and when the right combo of both can be found. good golly miss molly - it's a happy moment. so right now my current favorite man in all the world ( robert at work ) just handed me a cup of freshly made KONA coffee ... yes that's right people, a pure kona moment. It's like sex in a cup. In fact it's the closest i've gotten to sex in a long time - but that's another story for another day. as you know #3 kentucky sent me a million cd's and one of them is titled "songs that make me remember boys" when i listened to it in the car this morning and it had frekin Michael Penn on it - i knew more than ever how destined to be friends she and i were. Who the hell else knows who Michael Penn is?? I saw him open up for Tears for Fears at Six Flags when i was like 18 or 19 and totally fell in love with his smart music. and my friend likes him too ( and she's younger than me - which means she's been into cool music from even a younger age. we love that )so now i'm sitting here with my ginormous watermelon mug of coffee - slowing waking up ... and listening to Josh Groban. damn. good times.anyone wanna slow dance in the den with me? please?

posted by Allie @ 8/23/2004 09:29:00 AM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com