Thursday, April 21, 2005
yay

It’s a good day here in allieworld.

i woke up on time … the dog was cute as possible … look cute … lightish traffic ( considering where I live ) stopped and picked up 2 red bulls – got flirted with from the Quick Trip boys … and found a cd of early 2000 pop music I made a while ago – and just car danced and sang my way to work.

And so far work is good.

I’m good.

I’m not sure what happened, but I feel my switch has been flipped….

See that girl right there, the one who’s shining, the one who has energy for other people, the one who’s giggling, the one who loves people and lets people love her back ….

THAT’S ME.

She’s back.

And I’m thrilled.

The angry allie is sleeping .. the happy twin is out there …. And I’m most pleased with it.

This is something Stacey gave me and I have it hanging in the cube farm at work … it so worked for me … which number needs it next – I’ll ship it to you --- I promise – I’ll actually take my ass to the post office and ship it ….

It’s a framed quote ( in PINK no less ) that states:

This is a recording:
You are living inside the
story you created.
If you wish to turn this
alarm off, you must take a
GIANT step outside that
story. Once you are
outside, this recording will
automatically shut off.
Thank you and have a
beautiful day.

I turned that alarm off - no snooze – OFF
And I’m
AWAKE
And happy about it.

posted by Allie @ 4/21/2005 12:20:00 PM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com