Wednesday, March 30, 2005
all about the word play.

I had a dream about Jason mraz last night
I’m eating spaghettio’s at my desk for lunch
I’m missing my numbers
I get to see the boys again this weekend
I’m stronger than I thought
It’s been hot here for 1.3 days and I’m already ready to chop my hair off
I need to clean my house
I need to clean my car
I need to clear my mind
I caught you a delicious bass
I might actually have a problem with a makeup addiction
I’m willing to learn something new everyday
I’m going to see Patti LuPone in may
I want a new tiara
I want a cheeseburger and curly fries for dinner
I want to go to texas
I am getting new glasses and contacts this weekend
I am going to miss mike while I’m gone
I have been off the trazadone for a week now
I want a new purse
I think maybe I don’t want children
I’m going to paint my bedroom this spring
I’m tired of watching the news
I haven’t cooked a meal since the boys left
I want a job where I can bring my dog
I want someone to go to church with me
I’m tired of doing things alone
I actually bought the “allure” magazine with Britney spears on the cover
I also bought diet coke, advil, and chocolate
I have my period ( can you tell )
I wonder why he never called again.
I need to go to the grocery store
I like ben and jerry’s pistachio ice cream best
I want a hug
I need a pedicure
I keep hairspray, lipgloss, and tampons in my car
I also keep supplies for mike in the trunk
I think I’m pretty smart
I wish I was smarter
I wish I hadn’t gotten in all that money trouble last year
I’m glad that most all of that is over
I’m grateful
I’m hoping se7en will show us around if we ever make it to NO
I think canned peaches are icky – but I LOVE fresh ones
I’m eating canned ones with lunch today
I love you all.

posted by Allie @ 3/30/2005 12:31:00 PM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com