Tuesday, March 22, 2005
hi

This is one of those days were I wish I could be in about 7 places at one time….i’d be
*home
*work (believe it or not, cause if there’s more than one of me, I might as well be getting work done)
*at the salon getting a manicure.
*at the beach reading a book Oceanside …

And most importantly …

I’d be in texas right now.

I hate that I live SO far away from someone that I want to hug so much my arms ache. One of my most favoriteist people in the entire universe .. the girl that I have said more than once that I love her so much that I would get in my car with mike and drive to her to give him to her if she needed it. ( and we know how much I love that 75lb shedding machine – so imagine the love…)


The only up side of any of this – is that I realize that I must be feeling better – because I have energy to give someone else –and I want nothing more than to do just that. I’m feeling a little guilty cause I’ve had the vibe for a few days to call her – but life got in the way…so know this sweet girl

I may have slacked in the calling – but I feel your vibe, and will do everything within and beyond my power to help you. anything you need, I’m a phone call and a few tanks of gas away. If you wanna giggle, I’m here. Wanna talk, I’m here. Wanna not talk, wanna watch a tv show together and talk tacky about people,I’m here.

Wherever,. Whenever, Whatever.

Cause “that” is how we roll.

Lemme tell you this. It will be ok. It will take a while. It will take tears, screams, slammed doors, tense moments, but you will be ok – it will be ok .. peas and carrots. You two go together like peas and carrots.

posted by Allie @ 3/22/2005 12:40:00 AM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com