my blog design guru seven at http://spotsy.blogspot.com/ has posted some of his favorite things to hear a woman say... i was thinking this morning about my favorite things to hear a man say.
wrote a list about it, like to hear it - here it go....
( this first one is stolen di-rectly from Jill Conner Browne )
1. honey, let ME do that.
2. no, tonight it's MY turn to fix dinner
3. i noticed it was time for an oil change, so i went ahead and did it for you
4. thanks babe.
5. what do you want to watch?
6. i'm gonna go ahead a mow the yard while you're ( doing other chore )
7. i'm going to be by there anyway, so i'll go ahead and pick up the dry cleaning
8. i'm really glad you're with me.
9. we've both worked all day, and we're both tired - let's order take out
10.ladies first ... ( wink wink, nudge nudge )
11.let's just cuddle ( trust me, do this for a while - and it WILL get you laid)
12.i told my mom we were doing the holiday with your family this year
13.coffee is ready
14.let's go for a drive - just me and you.
15.i noticed we were almost out of ( eggs, milk, whatever ) and i put it on the LIST...or even better, i stopped and got some...or EVEN better .... he (calls you before) says - i'm going to the store - is there anything else we need/want?
16. you look lovely
and i'm sure i'll think of more - and y'all will think of even better ones ....