I stole this DI-rectly from Kristen's blog... so there
Let's Play 48 Questions!
This is totally lifted from someone. Can't remember who, but suffice it to say, it ain't original. Feel free to steal it, I did.
1. Your name spelled backwards: nosilla.
2. Where were your parents born? Dad-charoltte, nc Mom- washington,dc (me? San Antonio, Texas THAT'S WHAT )
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? upgraded yahoo messenger ... cause i'm all about the IM's. and a kick ass picture of me and stacey someone i j'adore doodled up for me.
4. What's your favorite restaurant? can't pick just one - but love them all - cause someone else both cooks and cleans!
5. Last time you swam in a pool? September
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Doi - being this dramatic started young.
7. How many kids do you want? I'd be happy with one. or none, whatever - i'm happy with the dog.
8. Type of music do you dislike most? Rap/polka - how's that for a combo?
9. Are you registered to vote? Abso-fuckin-lutely!
10. Do you have cable? Yep, as long as I pay the bill.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? nope
12. Ever prank call anybody? of course - then *69 happened - but i still loves me some drunk-n-dial
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Nope.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Physically? sure - mentally - i feel like a fuckin bungee jumper every goddamn day.
15. Farthest place you ever traveled? (embarassing answer to follow) New York City
16. Do you have a garden? I have an herb garden ... well it's kinda dead now so i guess technically i HAD a garden.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Rhymes with Orange.
18. Do you really know all the words to the national anthem? Doi ... and the home of the BraveS.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Showers in the morning. Baths everynight - of the phone if possible.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? 13 going on 30 - i know i saw it on DVD - but still - love that movie.
21. Favorite pizza toppings? shrooms and cheese, cheese, cheese, and oh yeah, cheese
22. Chips or popcorn? yes
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Black honey or pink chocolate-Clinique
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? nope...
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? um, no.
26. Orange Juice or apple? i like both but no pulp please - ick kack
27. Favorite type of chocolate bar? Symphony with toffee and almonds if we're talking drug store brands
28 When was the last time you voted at the polls? November
29. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? PUKE never - not on a boat not with a goat
30. Have you ever won a trophy? Yep - best hair
31. Are you a good cook? GREAT cook!
32. Do you know how to pump your own gas? yes doi.
33. Ever order an item from an infomercial? Yep, Dermablend - a rosecea girls best friend
34. Sprite or 7-up? Fresca.
35. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? black pants white shirt ... and dreaded nametag.
36. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? stuff for the ghetto flu
37. Ever throw up in public? does a bar bathroom count? actually no - i wait for home for that.
38. Would you prefer being a millionaire or to find true love? I'd prefer not to choose
39. Do you believe in love at first sight? Lust, infatuation, yes. Love, no.
40. Ever call a 1-900 number? nope
41. Can exes be friends? They are ex's for a reason. Don't muck it up with the lame "let's be friends line". Cut the ties and moooooooooooove on. ( ditto kristen )
42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? Christine in the hosp a couple of months ago.
43. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Nope, a member of the dreaded bow taped to the head club.
44. What message is on your answering machine? i'm a dork- it says mike and i can't come to the phone ...yes, mike is a dog - i know this.
45. What is in your backpack? don't have one people.
46. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? am i alone?
47. What is one thing you are grateful for today? I woke up.
48. What is the first concert you ever went to? Shawn Cassidy, Charlotte Arena 1975