Thursday, February 10, 2005
my turn

Ok my turn. I still have the hanta virus/ghetto flu … but I’m also on cough medicine laced with codeine in it – so that helps …

Oh yeah, and I have a new rock star kick ass template – take that ya bitches .. how cool is that!?! Thanks Seven, it rocks …. I’ll make good on the “offer” later.

So maybe you’ve heard – I had all my girls here this weekend … man it was good stuff, there were laughs, kisses, tears, hugs, LIPGLOSS, snoring, drinking, eating, broken down cars, freezing, stories about boys, shopping, movies, drinking, shopping, laughing, hair coloring, pedicures, make up swaps, hair product swaps, make overs, kick ass hamburgers, kicked OUT of a tattoo parlor, pancakes, peanut butter marshmallow fluff, trips to krispy kreme in pajamas … and kate spade.

I think the stories of the weekend are going to trickle out little by little as small things happen that make me remember them. I tried really hard to make mental notes all weekend, not for the blog so much – just because I realize how precious this time is/was and I didn’t want to lose a moment of it .. the women I spent the weekend with are actual real life friends … those people you call first … when something good happens – call first, when something terrible happens, call first…we see each other on an individual basis far too infrequently – but as a group even more so … and this time they all came to see me – that’s really cool

And I guided them thru a random police roadblock in the ghetto. Cause I’m that kinda girl. See, I work near the MLK historical site – and we were sorta close to that … they wanted to see it – and we had to go thru this road block to get to it .. Complete with Atlanta’s finest arresting drug dealers and hookers right and left. Now, I know this happens in every city in the nation – but this was fun for me – as … as we drove about another 50 yards .. I said ( as I drove stacey’s car ) ladies look at the white building to your right …

That’s where I work.

And an audible “ we gotta get you a different job” was heard.

I miss them already.

posted by Allie @ 2/10/2005 01:43:00 PM
|

5 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Miss Demon Seed said...

Now see, this is what I'm talking about. I don't care how slow they trickle out, I just want to hear them. I love girl get togethers. They are the most fun on the planet.

BTW, I almost bought a Kate Spade bag last weekend but some bitch outbid me. It wasn't one of y'all was it? ;-)

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

thanks for the DRUNK-N-DIAL after watching Bridget Jones and thinking of me. i was at wally world learning something important. still am glad you got to be with people you love most in life. i like your new template.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger christelpistol said...

ok, have i told you how jealous i am of your new template?


who do i have to screw around here for something as awesome as this?

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

That's a mighty jam packed weekend. We need more, more stories!!!!!!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger se7en said...

haha thats a great story, sounds like you all had an awesome time!!

wow this commenting setup is cool! when did they change this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com