Tuesday, February 01, 2005
buy me some peanuts and cracker jack...

Hap.
Hap.
Happy Girl.


I just ordered Season Opener Tickets for YOUR World Champion Atlanta Braves. My dad and I are going to go…how frekin cool is that.

For those of you who are new – I love baseball. I love watching it on tv, going to the games, and if you’re not playing against the Braves, I’ll even root for your team. If your team is the Cubs and Greg Maddox is pitching, I’ll root for your team everytime.

I love going to the stadium. The “ted” is a pretty frickin’ cool place. Overpriced food and beer, overpriced hats and pennants…and I love it there. When I was a kid, the stadium the Braves played in was called Atlanta Fulton County Stadium. They tore it down either right before or right after the 1996 Olympics – I can’t remember … BUT before they tore it down …. They sold the seats from it in pairs. My dad and I got up early that Saturday morning - got in the truck – and went downtown to buy ours – he bought a pair for himself ( which now live in my former bedroom aka – “the baseball shrine” ) and he bought a pair for me too … they are so frekin’ cool – and I’m thrilled to have them.

So on april 8th, you’ll find me at the stadium with my dad, drinking a beer and making a rocking chair memory.

Thanks daddy.



So it was brought to my attention that I was a bit of an ass yesterday to a new friend, and for that, I’m sorry. I would never intentionally hurt your feelings or try to read something into anything you’ve said. There is someone I’d LOVE to intentionally hurt – but we’ll not talk about her at this moment – wait until this weekend when all the #’s are here and we’re loaded – then call me and ask about it – I’ll give you an earful then.

And now onto really important things … I think my hair survived … it’s pretty cute today .. and maybe not as long as it was yesterday – but it’s still long enough to qualify as not short. So that’s something – I still feel like a girl – and that’s important to ME!

And so far today – that’s all I got!



Oh yeah … DAY AFTER FREKIN’ TOMORROW – MARY GETS HERE … AND ON FRIDAY ….. ALL THE NUMBERS WILL BE HERE

LOVE IT!

posted by Allie @ 2/01/2005 10:01:00 AM
|

11 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

did i mention that i am a #3?


so, you with the jealousy, snap to it!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Someone you'd love to hurt? I didn't think you had the ability to hurt anyone, much less the desire. And I still say Hotlanta isn't zoned for the #s. You're gonna need permits and badges.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Allie said...

well - more like wish into the corn than actually 'hurt' but a poof be gone would be nice.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger se7en said...

grats on the tickets! Braves RULE!! hehe and Maddox is #1 too weee I love the new stadium there the view of the skyline is awesome isn't it? last time i was there i was about 20 rows up from the braves dugout, killer seats right along 1st base line, i wanna go back!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Allie said...

DID I HEAR CORRECTLY?

tattoo pens and boobies?!?!?! i'm so IN!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Allie said...

oh and tiny.

we don't need no stinkin' badges.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger christelpistol said...

i was going to post that... but i decided to forgo the obvious movie quote. but now i am kicking my ass for NOT posting it.

but i am SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO fucking excited... i think i just peed.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

The "Ted" *snort* now that's funny. You gals are gonna have a rockin good time.

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

I can't believe it laid there for 4.5 hours before someone took a whack at it. I mean, I teed it up and everything.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

ya see, we try to reserve the OBVIOUS jokes for the amateurs. but once they have gone by unnoticed for say, "4.5 hours" we then feel the need to see who can jump on it first. it makes it funnier that way.



unless its divinely tacky, and then we will be all over it like Kirstie Alley on Haagen-Daaz.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger christelpistol said...

OH, AND
i have broken off my very own personal knee cap on said Braves Booty Holders.




allie, do you remember that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com